Chores app for kids can be used to introduce an organized lifestyle for the kids at the early stages. These apps can help your kids to perform their chores according to a certain plan. As a result, they will have more free time and still attend to all the tasks. In fact, these apps are designed in a way, so the kids will find it an exciting and enjoyable activity. With that said, we have prepared a list of Chores app for kids. Check this list out and find an app for your beloved kid from the below list.
01 Chores App For Kids – OurHome
OurHome is an excellent app that can encourage your kids to work in a more organized manner. This app functions in such a way, so the kids are rewarded upon accomplishing tasks efficiently. It allows managing both homework as well as their household work. OurHome app can gradually build a sense of responsibility in your kid’s mind.
- It motivates your kids by offering various incentives.
- It allows you to set goals and make them aware of their targets.
- This app can be synchronized with the apps calendar.
- Supports an unlimited number of devices.
- It can even create shopping lists to make it easier.
- Ability to set reminders and notifying them through messages;
- Very attractive user interface.
02 Chores App For Kids – Homey
This is another useful app that works on both Android and iOS devices perfectly. The functionality of this app allows your kids to learn about the importance of handling money properly. In addition to that, it can set daily chores for the kid and make them well-organized. Whenever they complete a given task successfully, they will be rewarded financially. In fact, this approach gives them a sense of responsibility and accomplishment together. That motivation will drive them to accomplish more tasks and take up the responsibility.
- It teaches your kids how money can be earned.
- You can set tasks based on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, depending on the requirement.
- You can keep the main functions invisible to kids.
- The settings of the app can be customized depending on your requirement.
- Parents can even take pictures of the respective tasks to make the tracking process more effective.
- You can use it to set rewards (which is optional) for family members as well.
Also, if you are looking for the best Roblox sex games, click to have a try.
03 Chores App For Kids – Chore Pad HD
Chore Pad HD is one of the most interesting Chores apps for kids due to various reasons. The developers have included plenty of suggestions for teachers and parents to try and make the kids more effective. This specific app ensures that accomplishing tasks is a fun-filled, exciting, and enjoyable activity.
- It comes with a parent mode as well, and it helps you take control of the management features.
- Kids can earn stars upon accomplishing tasks successfully. The earned stars can be converted into rewards later on.
- The total of the collected stars and the way they have used the starts will be displayed.
- There are different themes to choose from for their chore chart.
- Trophies are awarded upon achieving chores.
- It accompanies a star modifier so you can use it if a task is completed earlier than expected.
04 Chores App For Kids – Allowance & Chores Bot
Are you looking for a chore app which is compatible with Android and iOS? If so, this could be a good option to try. This app allows you to set goals, chores, and tasks for kids. Once the kids achieve their goals, there are two options. You can either reward them with real money or offer virtual rewards. For instance, you can offer them simoleons, smileys, and stars. Kids will be able to check the total amount of earned money in the app. Needless to say, those rewards make them motivated to accomplish their tasks on time. In addition to that, it gives them an idea about the tasks they should perform in the real world.
- It comes with the ability to synchronize data with devices automatically.
- You can manage multiple chores and allowances on it.
- It can be used to set up weekly, monthly, or even daily allowances.
- You can use it to keep track of how the allowances are spent by the kids.
- It lets you configure regular reminders as well.
05 Chores App For Kids – iRewardChart
This app is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms. Moreover, it comes with a free plan as well, with some basic features. In general, many kids tend to procrastinate their work, particularly when they grow older. However, that is not a good move for their future. That is when the Chores app for kids come to play, and iRewardChart is a good option. This app has an approach, so it teaches the importance of managing time and bearing responsibilities.
- The parents are given access to customize the tasks on behalf of the kids.
- Parents can even customize rewards such as ice cream, money, and so on.
- It has a free version, and it helps to manage four tasks per week (for only one child).
- Comprise a colorful user-interface with audio effects.
- It even allows you to create a local backup of the tasks that are set.
06 Chores App For Kids – iAllowance
This is another useful app that is compatible with iOS devices only. It can be considered as one of the most fun-filled Chores apps for kids. It allows your kids to be aware of the chores they should accomplish on a daily and weekly basis. In addition to that, it sends reminds to the kids about the tasks that should be accomplished. Eventually, it comprises various other tasks so the kids can be more responsible.
- It sends automatic and instant synchronization related to all the tasks.
- Parents can even choose to “cash in” once the kids have finished their tasks.
- It allows parents to manage their finances as well, thanks to the built-in parental controls.
- It allows you to create local backups as well.
07. Chores App For Kids – S’moresUP
S’moresUP is another excellent chore managing app that can be used on both iOS and Android devices. This superb app can effectively help you in making the kids more responsible and punctual. It even encourages your kids to involve in household chores as well, so they learn the responsibilities of families. In fact, S’moresUP is different from other Chores app for kids. That is because it works as more of a family chores app.
- It allows parents to configure chores, various tasks, and even allowances for kids.
- It lets you configure an individual calendar with all the chores assigned to the family members.
- You can use it to schedule family events and playdates.
- It comes with a parent community feature so you can communicate with others.
08. Chores App For Kids – HomeRoutines
Designed for iOS devices only, HomeRoutines is an app that allows you to configure specific routines. It is possible to create a list of jobs, and the kids can do them on a daily basis. Eventually, those tasks will become more of a routine. This app even sends reminders to the kids so they will never miss a chore. In addition to that, this application offers stars upon the completion of successful tasks.
- Golden stars are awarded upon completing a chore successfully.
- It has a built-in timer, and it encourages the kid to finish the tasks before the respective deadlines.
- It also comprises a to-do list so you can record all the tasks that are to be done.
- Automatically resetting checklist.
This is a free app designed for iOS devices. Many users have already used this app and praise its functionality. Whenever the kid finishes a specific task, the child will be rewarded. After all, as one of the better Chores app for kids, ChoreMonster can pump more confidence, punctuality, and responsibility.
- It allows you to earn points at the successful completion of each task.
- It doesn’t award financial rewards. Instead, it offers rewards such as ice cream, time to play games, and so on.
- Parents are able to access the fullest control of managing the tasks and rewards.
10. Chore Check
Chore Check is designed to be compatible with iOS devices only. It offers a free plan as well (with some basic features). This app makes kids more encouraged to accomplish the assigned task effectively. Also, this app makes your kids pay more attention to household tasks as well. After all, this is a perfect app that can train your kids to perform tasks with better responsibility. In addition to that, it allows them to maintain a stronger relationship.
- This app allows the entire family to get together and perform tasks successfully.
- You can create chores separately for each individual.
- At the completion of the chores, both kids and parents can decide how the allowances are allocated. For instance, the available allowances can be assigned to Spend, Save, and Give categories.
Using a parental control app to monitor the use of Chores app for kids
It is not that rare for kids to get addicted to mobile phone usage. They can start it by using the chores app, but eventually, they will end up losing the track. So, instead of using the chores app, they can waste their time on other stuff. For instance, they can play unwanted games. Moreover, they can even visit unwanted websites, connect with various individuals through their social media, and so on. Therefore, as a parent, it is best to monitor how they use the Chores app for kids. Otherwise, kids can waste their time and may not even adhere to the tasks set by the chore apps.
So, how to monitor your kids’ phones?
In fact, monitoring your kid’s phone is not as easy as you might think. It is difficult for parents to physically access the devices frequently. This is exactly when a parental control app comes in handy. The purpose of a parental control app is to monitor your kid’s device remotely. With that said, KidsGuard Pro is considered to be the best when it comes to parental control.
In fact, KidsGuard Pro is considered to be an excellent app that has plenty of features. All those features are considered to be very efficient when it comes to monitoring a device remotely. As a parent, you can use all those features and ensure that the kids spend their time productively. Also, such an app helps to protect your kids from potential threats that come online. And here is the completed KidsGuard review for your further reading.
Features of KidsGuard Pro
- It checks all the activities related to apps (including the Chores app for kids).
- Monitor all social media platforms.
- Monitor the browsing history of the device.
- Access contacts, text, images, videos, and any other file.
- Taking screenshots on the device remotely;
- Track real-time location.
Reasons to use KidsGuard Pro
- Requires no rooting;
- Convenient to install, setup, and use.
- It goes in stealth mode after the installation.
- Synchronizing data in real-time;
- The online dashboard displays device data.
So, install the KidsGuard Pro app now and start monitoring the Chores app for kids.