WhatsApp not connecting, and you have no idea about a solution? If so, this article could be the answer. So, if you have any issues related to the functionality of your WhatsApp, continue reading.
This article explains WhatsApp’s functionality, the reasons behind its issues, and, more importantly, the solutions to its problems.
As you may already know, WhatsApp is among the most popular communication apps worldwide. Many individuals use WhatsApp as their preferred method of communication.
Moreover, it is used for business purposes as well. That is particularly because of the features it offers and ease of use. In general, WhatsApp works smoothly without causing any trouble.
However, it can experience some technical issues occasionally and may frustrate you. As we have learned, both internal and external aspects can cause problems in WhatsApp.
We will discuss those aspects and find out what to do when WhatsApp is not connecting.
Part 1: Solutions to Try If WhatsApp is Not Connecting on Wi-Fi But Working Fine with Mobile Data
For some users, the scenario can be somewhat strange. For them, WhatsApp is not working on Wi-Fi only. When mobile data is used, the app starts to connect perfectly.
If that is the case with you, the error can be fixed without hassle. You don’t have to deal with any application uninstallation.
In that case, you must follow the methods mentioned below and get WhatsApp back into the business.
You don’t have to use all those methods. Instead, you can start from the first solution and move to the others individually.
01. Restart your iOS device and give your WhatsApp an update to run on the latest version.
02. Turn on “Airplane Mode” on your device, leave it for a while and turn it off. You can find it in the “Settings.”
03. Go to “Settings” and turn off Wi-Fi. Leave it for a couple of seconds and turn it on once again to see if it works.
04. Ensure your Wi-Fi connection is enabled even when the device is on “Sleep Mode.”
05. Reboot the corresponding Wi-Fi router and reset the network settings. You can do it through the “General” option and then go to “Reset.” After that, you should go to “Reset Network Settings.” You will have to reenter the Wi-Fi credentials once you have done this.
06. If it still doesn’t work, contact your Network Administrator and see if there is a connection failure. Some networks work as “Managed Connections,” so your WhatsApp is not connecting probably because of a blockage.
PS: here are the top best WhatsApp Mods for your reference.
Part 2: Solutions to Try When WhatsApp is Not Connecting with Mobile Data
Some users say that their WhatsApp is not connecting when using mobile data. This can be very annoying, particularly when you want to communicate while you are on the go. You can try the below solutions & see if it does any good.
Besides, if you’re looking for the best WhatsApp spy hacker, here are the top solutions.
How to Fix WhatsApp Not Connecting on Android Devices
If you are using an Android phone and experiencing connection issues, you should follow the below-mentioned fixes.
01. Restart the Android device and update the WhatsApp app through the Google Play Store. If not, you can even uninstall & reinstall the app to see if it works.
02. Turn on “Airplane Mode.” To do that, you should go to the “Settings” option. Then, turn off the “Airplane Mode.” You can do the same through the top control bar of your Android device. Then, turn the “Airplane Mode” off.
03. Go to “Settings” and choose the option called “Network & Internet.” Then, you should turn on the “Mobile Data” option under “Data Usage.”
04. Go to “Settings” and choose the option called “Apps & Notifications.” Then, go to “WhatsApp” and choose “Data Usage.” After that, you should turn on the “Background Data” option.
05. Make sure to check if the APN settings of the Android device are correctly configured. You can call your network carrier to get the APN settings configured correctly.
How to Fix WhatsApp Not Connecting on iOS Devices
If your WhatsApp is not connecting on iOS devices, follow the solutions mentioned below.
01. Restart your iOS device and update your WhatsApp app. If not, you may uninstall and reinstall the WhatsApp app.
02. Turn the “Airplane Mode” on your iOS device.
03. Check if the Cellular data is on in the iOS device. If not, you should turn it on through the “Settings.”
04. Be sure to check if the APN settings are correct. You can get the assistance of your network carrier to get it done.
05. Adjust the APN settings if you have inserted a new SIM card on your iPhone.
By the way, click to find out how to save WhatsApp audio.
Part 3: Is It Possible to Use WhatsApp Without the Internet?
Occasionally, your phone doesn’t get enough signals or has no Wi-Fi. For instance, think of a situation where you travel. In that case, you can consider a couple of options and use WhatsApp.
In addition, if you are facing issues like Safari not working on iPhone, here are the top solutions for you.
ChatSim is a roaming service that can provide you some relief when there is no internet. It is a global SIM card that works as a chat-specific SIM. It can send MMS and establish a data connection without your regular internet connection.
With this special SIM, you can use WhatsApp without any hassle. You can obtain this SIM at an annual price of $10. In a nutshell, ChatSim is one of the most practical solutions to bring an internet connection.
● Use WhatsApp Bluetooth Messenger
Another method to get WhatsApp working on your device without the internet is WhatsApp Bluetooth Messenger. However, this is a pretty risky method compared to the previous method.
When it comes to your privacy, there can be some issues. This app is not available on the Google Play Store or App Store. Even WhatsApp doesn’t approve of this option. This is a pretty simple chat program that allows you to message between two devices located close by.
Also, this app is not compatible with iPhones. So, if you are an iPhone user, this app is not used.
Do you know better methods to try when your WhatsApp not connecting? If so, please share your experience & knowledge with us.