If you think it is almost impossible to watch deleted YouTube videos, then this article you must check out.
YouTube is a platform where you will find more than 300 hours of video content; in fact, research has shown that the platform contains more than 300 billion videos uploaded each week. You will find videos that range from DIY and experimental to music videos here.
However, along with the mass number of videos being uploaded daily, there is also a lot of video content that can get deleted for various reasons. At times, the videos may get deleted by the user themselves, or the content gets removed by YouTube for violating the rules. Either way, you will find the message that reads, ‘We are sorry, this video is no longer available.’
If you happen to see this message, it means that you will not be able to access the deleted YouTube videos, no matter what you do. While the video may seem deleted, nothing is actually removed from the Internet. If you want to learn how to watch deleted YouTube videos, you can read more about them in this article.
Is it possible to watch deleted YouTube videos?
The answer to this question is yes; you can definitely watch deleted YouTube videos easily. While the site provides no official way to do this, there are several tricks that you can use to watch these removed videos. Before we get into how to find a deleted YouTube video and watch it, we need to learn how this is possible.
As mentioned above, nothing is permanently deleted from the Internet; it is there to stay for all eternity. You will find copies of the original videos all over the Internet. Some are direct copies of the original, while others are simply archived on the Internet. In the case of the latter, these videos are backed by thousands of bot crawlers, whose main purpose is to index and archive all the content on the Internet for a wide range of reasons.
Part 1: Watching deleted YouTube videos via URL
Also known as the Wayback Machine, the Internet Archive is a website that almost looks like an archival system. This platform has been collecting and cataloging various websites since its inception in 1996. The system works in such a way that that it will save the current data and layout of any site. Today, the Internet Archive has more than 100 TB of data, with pages crossing more than 10 billion.
Here, you will find the ‘snapshot‘ of your favorite website from the past. In terms of this article, you simply need the URL of the link to the YouTube video. Once you paste it on Internet Archives, you will find it easily. The steps for doing so are as follows:
Steps to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
1. Look for the URL of the channel account or YouTube video. There are various places where you may find the link, like sharing the link on social media or in your browser history.
2. Next, you need to head over to the Internet Archives website and paste the URL of the deleted YouTube videos in the Search Bar. Tap on Enter as soon as you paste the link.
3. After tapping on Enter, you will be able to see the details of the video on the website.
4. While you may not be able to play the video from this platform, you will have the option of downloading it. To do this, you need to simply click on the video and tap on the Download option.
This method is considered the best way to look for deleted YouTube videos. This is because the site is very active and will keep crawling the Internet to archive various websites daily. However, there may be times when the platform may not work, and you would be required to look for more advanced ways to learn how to watch deleted YouTube videos.
Part 2: Watching removed YouTube videos with no URL
So, what will you do if you do not have the link to the video that you are looking for? For most of us, the Internet is all about connectivity – this means that the deleted YouTube videos can be accessed somehow, even if you do not have the URL. This happens because the denizens of the Internet are always replicating videos and sharing them on their social media platforms or their individual YouTube channels. In this section, we will learn how to dive into this vast world and look for your deleted YouTube videos without any URL.
Besides, if you are looking for the best YouTube to MP4 Converter, just click to read more.
Steps to Watch Removed Videos on YouTube
Of course, now this method is not an easy one. Therefore, it is important that you follow the below-mentioned steps very carefully:
1. To learn how to find a deleted YouTube video, we will make use of Google Search Operators, a technique used by SEO experts.
2. Head over to Google and type in ‘site:www.youtube.com + name of the video you are looking for.’
3. Once you do this, Google will start crawling all the names of the video you are looking for in the YouTube databases. This will take you one step closer to finding the deleted YouTube videos.
4. In case you know anyone who may have shared your video on any social media platform like Facebook, you can simply change the URL in the search bar. In this instance, all you need to do is replace YouTube with Facebook.
5. After you manage to find the URL of the deleted YouTube videos, you just have to head back to the first method that we have discussed above. The Internet Archive will look for the video so that you can download and watch it.
Note: While this method is known to work, there have been instances where it does not work. In case this method does not work, it means that the video has been permanently deleted from the servers of the Internet, and you will not be able to access the video ever.
Part 3: Other methods of watching deleted YouTube videos
Here are some other methods that can help you learn how to watch deleted YouTube videos:
1. Delete Video Finder – Chrome Extension
If you want to view several deleted YouTube videos, you can make use of this particular Google Chrome extension called Delete Video Finder. This tool will pick up the URL of the deleted YouTube videos and will make use of Internet Archives to look for it. One thing you need to note is that this extension will only work on the desktop version of Chrome. Let us look into the steps of how to find a deleted YouTube video with the help of this method:
- The first step is to head over to the playlist where the listing for the deleted video is present.
- Here, you need to right-click on the deleted YouTube videos and tap on the Find Video option from the subsequent menu.
- Next, the tab from the Internet Archives will open up. Here, you will find the deleted YouTube videos you are looking for.
2. Google Search Operators
Finally, we have the Google Search Operators that we have mentioned above. The Google search engine works around the clock to index each and every component of the Internet we see today, including web pages. These search operators make use of relevant information that can help you look for the deleted YouTube videos.
If you are lucky, you will also be able to download the video and upload the same to other websites and social media platforms. Let us look into the steps for doing so:
- Enter the link of the deleted YouTube videos; for instance, let us consider a link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MWA7WoACVF=youtu.be&a.
- Select the watch ID; in this case, the ID here is v=3MWA7WoACVF.
- Open your Google browser and paste the ID on the search bar.
After doing so, you will see all the relevant results with the related keyword on various web platforms. If you are lucky, you will see the deleted YouTube videos that are uploaded on several different websites.
In case you cannot find your deleted video, the next best thing that you can do is start creating new videos. In this aspect, the best tool to do so is Wondershare Filmora, which is quite a powerful and lightweight option; this tool has a very intuitive and smooth interface that will allow you to create unique and wonderful videos. Some great features of Wondershare Filmora include:
- Exporting videos directly on your YouTube channel in various formats
- Add creative icons and texts with various templates to choose from
- Advanced tools for color correction
- Add/remove music and audio
- Add filters and visual effects
- Unlimited layering options
- Trimming and cutting raw footage
- Organize the media with projects and folders
1. The first step here is to download and install the Wondershare Filmora tool on your computer. To do this, you simply need to download the wizard from the official website. You can also join the Wondershare Video Community so that you can connect with other content and video creators here.
2. Once you have installed Wondershare Filmora, you need to launch it by double-clicking it. Next, you have to add the videos to the Media Library. The interface is quite simple and sleek, with all the controls for almost everything available like soundtracks, layering clips, titles, transitions, etc.
3. Start adding the video to the timeline. Next, head for the Titles tab; on clicking it, you will see hundreds of text and title templates. Choose the right template for your video and add it.
4. Once the video has been imported to the timelines and you have added the titles and text descriptions, you can tap on the Effects tab and apply amazing filters to the video.
5. Lastly, you can simply tap on the Export button to download the edited clip to your computer or upload it directly to your YouTube channel.
In today’s time, it is not a surprise that YouTube has become a part of our daily lives. According to studies, it has been found that an average person will watch roughly 40 minutes of content via YouTube mobile. One of the most important factors why YouTube has become so popular is because the platform can be accessed for free.
However, even if you are looking for deleted YouTube videos, you can easily make use of these methods for learning how to watch deleted YouTube videos. All these methods have a great success rate, and you will be able to watch, even download, deleted YouTube videos with ease. If you like this article, you can leave your comments below.