There are many users who wonder how to perform a TikTok search without an account. If you have the same requirement and wonder what to do about it, here’s a must-read.
The remainder of this article explains the possibility of such an approach. So, let’s go ahead and find out the truth.
Do you want to search on TikTok but still want to hide your online identity? If so, using the TikTok application without an active profile is the way to go.
A TikTok account isn’t required to satisfy your daily dose of amusement. Videos and user profiles can be searched in a number of different ways. Video searches, as well as program launches and desktop browsing, are all possible on TikTok.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into how to conduct a search using TikTok without creating an account.
Why Cannot TikTok Search Without an Account?
There are some users who say that they tried to perform a TikTok search without an account but failed. If you’re one of them and wondering why such a thing has happened, below are some reasons for it.
- There is a network issue.
- App data is corrupted.
- The installation file of the app is corrupted.
- There are some technical glitches and bugs associated with TikTok.
- Your TikTok app is outdated.
- The server of the TikTok app might be out of order.
Besides, do you want to download TikTok videos that are free of that annoying watermark? Read on as we give you the best methods for doing so.
So, What is the Correct Way to Search TikTok Without Using an Active Account?
Assume that you don’t want to create a TikTok account due to some reason or another. And what if you still want to enjoy TikTok videos somehow?
If that is the case, mentioned below are the methods you might be able to try. Below is how to TikTok search without an account.
Also, can you see who viewed your TikTok videos? Well, this is not a rare question today. Let’s find out if people can see who viewed their TikTok.
Using the TikTok Mobile App
You can use the mobile app of TikTok and perform a search for the videos you intend to watch. And in this case, you don’t have to create an account.
- First, you should open the mobile app of TikTok.
- Now, you should tap on its Search Bar.
- Make sure that you type the name of the video or even the account that should be searched.
- After that, you should tap on the button labeled “Search.”
On a PC
If you intend to use the web-based version of TikTok and search for videos, here are the steps.
- First, go to the official website of TikTok using any web browser of your preference.
- Click on the option called “Search Bar.”
- Now, enter the name of the video or the account you intend to watch and press “Enter.”
- If the PC displays a message saying “Verify to Continue,” just do it. You will have to drag a piece of the puzzle for the purpose of verification.
Using a Web browser
you can directly use a web browser to search for videos. To do that, you should follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Launch any web browser of your preference.
- Enter the URL: https://www.tiktok.com/. Make sure that you enter the username of the hashtag after that. So, the complete URL should look like
- After that, you should hit “Enter” so you can proceed.
In addition, if you ever wanted to know how to change your interests on TikTok? Here, let’s figure out how to modify our FYP to include new TikTok interests easily.
Perform a Search Using Google
It is always possible to perform a search for TikTok videos. You can do so simply by entering the relevant keywords to find that TikTok video. If you want a step-by-step guide, follow the steps below.
- First, you should open the web browser on Google Chrome.
- After opening the search bar, just enter the name of such video along with the term “TikTok.” For instance, it should appear something like “park prank video TikTok.”
- Hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, you will see a large list of search results.
By the way, do you wonder how to join someone’s Live on Tiktok? Well, if you know the correct steps, it is a very simple process. Let’s figure it out here.
Look for Those Videos on a Different Social Media Platform
Video shared on TikTok can be found through a search on other social networking sites. This is true even if you don’t have an account there. Methods for accomplishing this are as follows.
- First, you should open any of the social media platforms, including Instagram, YouTube, or even Facebook.
- After that, you should click on that platform’s search bar. Then, you should type the word called “TikTok.”
- Now, the list of videos related to the typed keyword should appear as search results. You will be able to switch tabs based on options like Tags, Places, and Accounts.
Are There Any Limitations When You Search for a TikTok Video Without an Active Account?
It is true that even without a profile, you can use some of TikTok’s features. However, there are also many activities that are off-limits.
Therefore, you must use TikTok by creating an account or signing in if you want the full experience. If you don’t use a TikTok account, the following features will be missed from your search.
● You Cannot Like Videos.
You will not be able to react to videos (love reaction).
● You Cannot Comment on Videos.
Without an account, you are not supposed to leave comments on the videos you found.
● You Cannot Even See the Comments on Videos.
As you may know, TikTok videos have so many comments. However, without creating an account, you cannot read them.
● You Cannot Watch Live TikTok Videos.
You will not be able to watch any live videos if you watch videos without creating an account. Obviously, you will not be able to host any live videos without an account.
● You Cannot Follow Other TikTok Accounts.
Although you can TikTok search without an account, you cannot follow any account if you don’t have a profile.
● You Cannot Upload Any Video.
You cannot necessarily play the role of a content creator in TikTok if you don’t have an account.
How to Search for Videos Using a TikTok Account?
If you want to search for TikTok videos through a registered account, follow the steps below.
Creating a TikTok Account Through a Smartphone
- Open TikTok app on your device.
- Select the option called “Profile” to proceed.
- Then, you should go to the option called “Sign up.”
- Sign up using any method you like.
- Enter the information as needed.
Using the Website
- First, please open the official website of TikTok.
- Select Log In.
- Click “Sign Up.”
- Select a method as you wish.
- Enter the information and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
Switching to a Different TikTok Account
Well, it is easy to switch to a different account through TikTok. That means it is easy to use multiple accounts.
To do that, you should log out of the account you currently use and add another one. Mentioned below are the steps.
For Mobile Devices;
- Launch TikTok app.
- Select the option called “Profile.”
- Tap its “Hamburger icon” (found at the top-right of the screen).
- Then, tap on the option called “Settings and privacy.”
- You can scroll down and see the option “Log Out.”
- If you are prompted for confirmation, select the option “Confirm.”
- Enter the details.
- Open TikTok and select your profile picture.
- Then, select “Log Out” from the drop-down.
- Select “Log-In.”
- Now, follow the same methods you did with the previous account.
- Enter the credentials. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
Now that you have logged in with the other account, you should switch accounts quickly and easily.
- Launch TikTok and select “Profile.”
- Decide with which account you should go and select it.
So, that’s how to perform a TikTok search without an account. As you can see, there is no rocket science in it. All you need is to follow the basics, and that’s it!