I get a message saying, This device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google account. I get this message constantly after resetting my device. Can anyone help me to overcome it? I don’t know what to do.
The above paragraph is extracted from a help forum, and it seems like the user has gone helpless. In fact, this is a pretty common scenario among many Android users across the globe.
So, if you have come across such an issue, don’t feel hopeless or helpless. We will explain how to overcome it without needing professional programming knowledge.
The Reason Behind “This Device Was Reset. to Continue, Sign in with a Google Account” Message
Before we learn about the “This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account bypass 2400” method, let’s learn why. You are locked out of the device when you see this “this device was reset” message.
You cannot necessarily access any feature on the device unless you bypass this lock. It’s a new feature introduced by Google to protect users’ privacy.
If you see this message, you cannot go beyond that unless you provide the Google credentials. Technically, this feature is known as FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock.
You should know that FRP lock is included in Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and newer versions. If you have such an Android device and you reset the device, you should provide Google credentials. If not, it’s not allowed to go beyond the FRP lock.
This is a security precaution to prevent your data from being stolen by a third party. Although this feature is quite useful in protecting your data, it can also become a problem.
For instance, think of a situation where you have lost or forgotten your password. If not, what if you have bought a preowned device and cannot find its credentials?
In that case, please find a way to “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account bypass 2400“. This article can be your solution if you are genuinely bothered as you don’t remember the Google credentials.
Keep reading and learn how to get rid of this matter without much trouble.
How to Perform ‘This Device Was Reset. to Continue Sign in with a Google Account Bypass 2400’
If you have faced the issue starting from “This device was reset”, things may look annoying. Don’t worry; the good news is that you can solve this issue without a programmer’s assistance.
You don’t have to take the device to an Android expert to solve this issue. Instead, you can use a professional third-party tool.
In this case, we use two special tools with amazing capabilities to unlock Android devices. Namely, they are iToolab UnlockGo (Android) and Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. You can go through the details of each tool in the below sections and choose the most appropriate one.
Option #1: iToolab UnlockGo
This tool can bypass any lock associated with Android smartphones in the modern-day market. It comprises a variety of features as well. The best thing about iToolab UnlockGo (Android) is that it has a very easy user interface.
This can be considered a rare tool that does the job as promised. All you need is to follow the simple steps with the assistance of onscreen instructions after launching the software.
Most Important Features of iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
The most important features of this powerful yet user-friendly tool are mentioned below.
- It can bypass FRP even if you don’t know the previous Gmail credentials.
- You can configure the same device under a new Gmail account without any issue after bypassing it.
- iToolab UnlockGo gives you access to all the features and Google Apps on the device.
- It can completely remove the device from your previous account.
- Your device will not be traceable through the previous user account.
- No one can block your device through the previous Google account.
- This feature comes with a powerful, user-friendly interface that is ideal for novices as well.
- You don’t have to possess any technical skills to use this top FRP bypass tool.
Ok. Now You Know the Efficiency of iToolab UnlockGo; Let’s Learn How to Use It and Overcome This Error.
Step 1. Download UnlockGo and Connect Device to the PC
First, please download iToolab UnlockGo and launch it on your computer. Then, you should connect your device to your computer by a USB cable. And click the “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” option to start the task.
Step 2. Select your device OS Version
Now, please choose your Android phone OS and click ‘Next’ to proceed. By the way, the Wi-Fi shouldn’t be turned off during the whole process.
Step 3. Sending Notification to Your Samsung Device
In this step, a notification will be sent to your Android device. Please be sure that your phone is connected properly. And you shouldn’t use your phone during this process.
Step 4. Now, Bypass Google Verification After Factory Reset
Now, please follow the below steps shown by UnlockGo on the screen to bypass the Samsung FRP lock. And this tool is also supported for Samsung tablets.
The “this device was reset” message appears as a result of the preventive measure taken by Google. Because of this feature, unauthorized individuals will not be able to reset and use the device.
So, if you have bought a preowned device or forgotten the password, things can be complex. You can use the methods mentioned below and overcome this issue to access the device once again.
So, the other professional Samsung FRP tool you can use is 4uKey for Android. Thanks to this tool’s powerful algorithm, you can unlock the device in a couple of minutes.
- First of all, you should download 4uKey on a computer. After that, you can install the software and use a USB cable to connect the faulty device to the same PC. Then, please click “Remove Google Lock (FRP)”.
- Now, you should put the device into recovery mode as well. After that, just tap on the option called “Start” and then go to the device name. After that, you should tap on “Next” so you will be moved to the next step.
- The device will now be put into recovery mode. So, don’t disconnect the device from the PC until the entire process is completed.
- Once your device is put in the recovery mode, you should tap on “Next“. Then, you should choose the device information.
- Now, put the device in download mode and follow the guide that is provided on the screen.
- After putting the device in download mode, choose the appropriate firmware package for it.
- Once again, the software will put the device in recovery mode. You will see the onscreen instructions on the screen. Just follow them and hit the button labeled “Next”.
- Once the device is in recovery mode, the downloaded file will be detected. That’s how to perform ‘this device was reset. to continue sign in with a Google account bypass 2400.’
Will the Device Be Locked with FRP Once Again?
Well, the truth is that there is a possibility for the device to get locked once again. But you can prevent that if you remove the old Google account linked to the device. Below is a simple guide you should take to prevent that.
- First, please go to the “Settings” app and choose the “Cloud and Accounts” option.
- After that, you should click on “Remove Account” to sign out of the Gmail account.
There is another way to remove the Gmail account. It can be done remotely.
- First, you should go to android.com/find URL on any browser.
- Then, use your Gmail credentials to sign in.
- Once you sign in, the devices registered under the respective account will be listed.
- Now, you should choose the device you intend to remove and click on “Erase“.
Contact Support if You Don’t Want to Use a Third-party Tool
If you don’t like any third-party tools mentioned above, you can use an official method. In this case, you should contact the customer care service of the device’s manufacturer. For example, use an email, chat, or phone call to contact them.
Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work for those who have bought preowned devices and have no details. So there is no other option than using UnlockGo or 4uKey. That’s the easiest way to fix the issue of ‘this device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account bypass 2400.’