Choosing Stardew Valley’s most profitable crops is imperative to get the most lucrative profits from farming.
You will need to make a balanced effort and investment to get the best harvest.
In this guide, we are going to help you with tips on Stardew Valley farming for maximizing the Stardew Valley crop profit.
Crops for Every Season in Stardew Valley
The majority of the crops in this game are seasonal. Thus, forgetting the highest amount of gold from selling the crop, you must know the right cultivation season for each crop.
We are going, beginning with listing all the Stardew Valley crops and categorizing them as per their seasons.
PS: here is the full MHW best Spiritvein Gem farming guide for you.
These Stardew Valley spring crops start right from spring’s beginning and go on till summer’s beginning. Here is the list:
- Green bean
- Coffee bean
- Blue Jazz
Besides, click here for the top best games like Uncharted for PC.
These crops start right from the summer season’s beginning and go on till the fall’s beginning. Here is the list:
- Summer spangle
- Red cabbage
- Hot pepper
Also, let’s learn more about the best fruits for Stardew Valley Wine.
These Stardew Valley fall crops start right from the fall’s beginning and go on till winter’s beginning. Here is the list:
- Fairy rose
- Bok choy
These crops can only grow from the winter seeds during the winter season. You can either purchase the seeds from a traveling cart or craft them. Here is the list:
- Winter root
- Snow yam
- Crystal fruit
These crops are unique as you can grow them for two consecutive seasons. Following are some such crops:
- The sunflower Stardew Valley crop can be cultivated in summer or fall.
- The wheat crop can be cultivated in summer or fall.
- The corn crop can be cultivated in summer or fall.
Also, if you are searching for the best games like FarmVille, here are the right guides for you.
Highest Profitable Crops in Stardew Valley
Farming in Stardew Valley is primarily about choosing the right and most profitable crop. The Stardew Valley crop profit is the amount that remains with the players after removing the seed expenses from the selling price of the crops.
To help you choose the best profit crop, we are going to present a list of the most profitable crop for every season.
By the way, click here to know more about the best crops for greenhouses in Stardew Valley.
Highest Profit Crops for Spring Farming
Following spring crops yield the most profit:
You can get the strawberry seeds for 100 gold only at the special store in the Egg festival that falls on the 13th of Spring day. The crop can be sold for 120 gold.
With proper planning, you can get the best profit from Strawberries among all the Stardew Valley spring crops. You can get around 12 gold for everyday profit from the crop started right after the festival.
Now, this profit will become 21 gold every day with re-grown crops starting on the first spring day next year.
You can get the rhubarb seeds for 100 gold only at the Oasis, which is in the desert. The crop can be sold for 220 gold, and you can expect to make a profit of around 9 gold every day.
You can get the cauliflower seeds for 80 gold at Pierre’s shop. The crop can be sold for 175 gold, and you can expect to make a profit of around 8gold every day.
You can get the potato seeds for 50 gold at Pierre’s shop. The crop can be sold for 80gold.
Highest Profit Crops for Summer Farming
Following summer crops yield the most profit:
This is one of Stardew Valley’s most profitable crops for summer cultivation. You can get blueberry seeds for 80 gold at Pierre’s shop or general store.
The crop can be sold for 50 gold each. You can expect a profit of 20 gold every day for the whole season as blueberries re-grow for a max of 4 times.
On average, you can get up to 150 gold for every seed with the three fully mature crops of blueberries.
2. Red Cabbages
You can get red cabbage seeds for 100 gold at the general store. The crop can be cultivated in numerous ways. You can also expect a profit of around 18 gold every day with the crop sale.
You can get the starfruit seeds for 400 gold only at the Oasis, which is in the Desert. Even though the seeds are expensive, the crop gives the most generous profit of around 27 gold every day at the sale price of 750 gold.
You can get the corn seeds for 150 gold at Pierre’s shop. The crop can be sold for 50 gold, and the profit increases with the re-growing crop.
You can get the hops seeds for 60 gold at Pierre’s shop. The crop can be sold for 25 gold and the selling price increases for the pale ale made out from the crop.
Highest Profit Crops for Fall Farming
Following fall crops yield the most profit:
This crop has the highest sell, time, and cost ratio among all the Stardew Valley fall crops. You can get the cranberry seeds for 240 gold at Pierre’s shop in the Joja Mart.
The crop can be sold for 75 gold. You can expect the profit to be around 19 gold every day, with the actual earnings being 150 gold per seed for two crops.
You can get the seeds of the grapes for 60 gold at Pierre’s shop. The profit you can make by selling this crop is around 17 gold every day. For the very low seed price, the profit is surely very high.
You can get the pumpkin seeds for 100 gold at Pierre’s shop. The crop can be sold for 320 gold, which gives a profit of around 17 gold every day. You can even use the pumpkins differently, like decorations, Pie, Pumpkin soup, etc.
4. Bok Choy
You can get the bok choy seeds for 50 gold at Pierre’s shop. The crop can be sold for 80 gold.
You can get higher profits with some of the crops that can become Giants. Some of the Stardew Valley crops are called the Giant Crops, as sometimes, they grow to attain a very big size.
Pumpkin, melon, and cauliflower have shown the ability to become giant crops. To enable the crops for giant growth, they must be cultivated in a big area of a minimum of 3*3 size.
The giant crops can yield up to 21 items rather than the average number of 9 items. This also means that the giant crops sell for a higher price than other crops.
Note: You will need an ax for harvesting the giant crops.
Stardew Valley Most Profitable Crops – Tips on Basic Cropping Method
Farming or cropping is the most profitable activity in Stardew Valley. You can make the most of it with proper knowledge of the activity.
Here are the Things You Will Need:
- A hoe
- A watering can
- Seeds – You get some seeds for starting the game, but more of them can be bought later in the game. Some seeds can be found at special locations as well. You can even use the seed maker for making seeds yourself.
With All These Items Arranged, You Can Start Cropping by Following the Steps Below:
- Start with soil tilling through a hoe.
- After that, pick a seed as per the season and sow them.
- Now, start watering the crops through a watering can. This step is very crucial for good growth. Take care about watering the crops almost every day for thriving them.
You can combine following these steps with better knowledge of the farming tactics to generate the best Stardew Valley crop profit.
Stardew Valley Most Profitable Crops – Tips on Selling the Stardew Valley Crops
It is very easy to sell crops in Stardew Valley. There are two methods of doing it, so that includes:
- Throwing the crops for sale into the shipping box that can be found near your house
This method is the easiest and most common method for selling Stardew Valley crops. These crops are collected by the mayor, who visits to check the shipping boxes regularly at night time. Once the crops are taken, the prices will be sent to you the next morning.
- Selling the crops directly to Pierre at the General store
This is the best method for getting instant money that you can spend on the same day as well.
Stardew Valley Most Profitable Crops – Tips on Maintaining the Stardew Valley Crops
As discussed above, regular watering is the only and most important need for crop growth in Stardew Valley. However, you can make the growth better with a few more tips:
1. Ensure that you start planting the seeds on the first day of the right season always. This is a very crucial step for good crop growth of Stardew Valley’s most profitable crops and others too.
2. Fertilizing crops is another important thing to take care of. There are six fertilizers in Stardew Valley that can either be crafted or purchased. Importantly, remember to fertilize the crops only after or before planting.
3. Install scarecrows in your crop fields to avoid crop damage by crows.
4. You can optimize crop watering by using sprinklers in the fields.
5. Wells can also be a great help for crop watering. You can build a well near the crop field, which will serve as a permanent and convenient water source for you.
6. You must strive to achieve higher farming skills that unlock new abilities and features in the game. There are plenty of ways for gaining higher farming levels like crop harvesting, picking animal products, shearing sheep, milking, and petting animals.
7. Lastly, don’t sell a full crop batch. Save some of them for recipe crafting and cooking.
Cropping Stardew Valley’s most profitable crops is, undoubtedly, the best way to source the maximum amount of gold.
You can make use of the tips for getting better at farming that will boost the profit highly.