Are you reading this article as you want to learn how to remove Shutterstock watermark? If so, you can find five excellent tools that can do the job perfectly. All the options included in this article are found after extensive research. So, go ahead and pick a good Shutterstock watermark remover.
Shutterstock watermark remove – why do you want to do that?
You may need to download plenty of images due to some reason or another. This is particularly true when it comes to creating stuff like marketing material, advertisements, websites, and so on. However, the problem is that you get only a handful of free sources that offer royalty-free images. So, you have to “purchase” those images.
One of the best sources you can download photos of various categories is Shutterstock. They have massive amounts of photos under any category you name. However, they offer a free account under tight restrictions. All the images available on their website come with a watermark. To remove those watermarks, you are supposed to purchase one of their subscription plans. In reality, there are plenty of individuals who cannot afford to subscribe to such a plan. So, there are many individuals who want to know about a good Shutterstock watermark remover. In other words, they wonder other ways to Shutterstock watermark remove without having a subscription.
So, if you wonder how to remove Shutterstock watermark, there are several ways to do it. Some methods let you remove Shutterstock watermark online, and other methods do it through software. With that said, here, we explain the most practical methods to Shutterstock watermark remove.
How to remove Shutterstock watermark
In this part, we explain the best tools to Shutterstock watermark remove. You can go through these methods and learn how to do them. Also, for your convenience, we explain a method to remove Shutterstock watermark online as well. So, go ahead and learn how to do it.
PS: if you are looking for the best Free Video Editing Software No Watermark, here is the right guide for you.
01. iMyFone MarkGo Shutterstock watermark remover
The first Shutterstock watermark remover you should check is iMyFone MarkGo. There are many reasons for us to consider this tool as one of the best in the lot. Mentioned below are the main features associated with this watermark remover.
Features of iMyFone MarkGo
- To remove the Shutterstock watermark with a single click, you don’t need any technical knowledge at all.
- Shutterstock watermarks may be easily removed and added to films and photos, leaving no evidence at all.
- You may test the Shutterstock remover for free to see if it works.
- It is always possible to add watermarks on up to 100 images in a single batch.
So, you can go ahead and check these steps out.
- To begin the process, you should install MarkGo on your PC from the iMyFone website. Finish the installation by clicking on the exe file that was downloaded and then launching.
- You can delete an existing watermark or even add a watermark icon from the dashboard. To remove the image watermark, click the delete image watermark icon. See the image below for an example of what I’m talking about.
- As a reminder, it’s possible to import multiple files of up to 100 pieces at the same time. It costs $29.99 or $9.99 per month and $14.99 per year for a lifetime assessment.
- In order to Shutterstock watermark remove, you must first add the respective material. Your dashboard’s bottom or upper right side will have a “convert” button. In addition, all of your photographs will be free of watermarks.
- You may now save your files to your computer by clicking the download button.
- The watermark has been removed from our picture. Isn’t that easy? When it comes to watermark removal, MarkGo is one of our favorites.
Besides, if you wonder How to Put a Watermark on a Photo Without Photoshop or How to Add Watermark In Lightroom, MarkGo can help too.
02. Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Simple, user-friendly, and practical, Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a desktop application that may help you remove unwanted watermarks from your photos. Easy-to-use selecting tools such as the marquee tool, lasso tool, and brush tool make it an excellent logo remover. The user-friendly design of this program makes it ideal for first-time users. For removing or adding watermarks to photographs and videos, this is an excellent tool. The following steps are easy to follow, and they’ll get you up and running in no time. So, go ahead and learn how to remove the Shutterstock watermark using Apowersoft software.
- Download and install this app on your PC as instructed.
- Now, it’s time to remove the Shutterstock watermark from an image. You can then select “Remove watermark from image” from the main interface.
- To import a photo for editing, click the “Plus” sign icon.
- Once the photo has been imported, choose the Shutterstock sections you wish to remove using the selection tools. “Al Watermark Removal” may also be used to swiftly and easily remove watermarks from images. The results will be perfect.
- As a final step, press the “Convert” button.
03. Remove & Add Watermark (for Android)
Users using mobile devices are not excluded from the conversation. You may remove Shutterstock logos from your photos using the Remove & Add watermark software for Android. Watermarks may be simply removed with the use of two tools provided by this program: lasso and rectangles. Here’s how to put it to use:
How to perform Shutterstock watermark remove with “Remove & Add Watermark”
- First, you should go to the Play Store so you can start installing the app.
- Now, you should go to the option called “Select Image.”
- Now, you can use this application’s toolbar and remove your Shutterstock image’s watermark. Then, you can save it to the device.
Reasons for us to like this app
- It works perfectly on Android
- It can remove or even add a watermark
04. AirBrush – for iOS
Another iOS watermark removal app has been released. Shutterstock logos can be removed from your photos with this simple tool. You can also enhance your photo with this tool. It is like having a full picture editor on any iOS device with AirBrush. Follow these steps to make it happen.
How to use it:
- First, download AirBrush after heading to your App Store.
- To remove a watermark from an image. After that, you should click the “Library” button and select any picture you intend to remove the watermark from.
- To have your photo processed and saved to your phone, simply click the check icon.
Reasons for us to like it
- Works with mobile devices
- It has some high-quality features
05. Remove Shutterstock watermark online using WebinPaint
WebinPaint is a trusted cloud-based watermark removal on the web. WebinPaint has the advantage of being accessible from any web browser and on any day of the week. It has a user-friendly interface, so even newcomers won’t have any trouble getting about. Well, Shutterstock logos will be swiftly and easily removed using the software’s powerful features.
Steps to Remove Shutterstock watermark online:
- Navigate to the official website. The option called “Upload Image” is found on the website’s main page.
- Add a picture by dragging it into the window and dropping it to the interface. If not, you can do the same by clicking the upload image option. To delete the Shutterstock logo from your image, select it in the platform’s editor. After that, click the X button.
- Download the file to your local storage by clicking on the download button.
Reasons for us to like it
- It works as an online tool with no compatibility issue
- It has a watermark remover
Frequently asked questions about Shutterstock watermark remove
Now, let’s take a look at the most commonly asked questions related to Shutterstock watermark remove. This will give you a clearer idea of what this process is.
Q1: How to remove Shutterstock watermark correctly?
If you use a watermark removal service, the process is simple. MarkGo is a great program that’s simple to use. The watermark will be removed with iMyFone MarkGo in this demonstration.
- Install the MarkGo program on your PC after downloading the exe file. Then, launch the file.
- Finally, send your image to the dashboard so that you may erase the watermarks.
- You can do this by using the convert button. Once the watermarks have been removed, export the file to your downloads folder, and that’s it.
Q2: What is the most convenient method to Shutterstock watermark remove?
There are a couple of options to remove a watermark from a picture.
- You can pay the owner of the picture and use it as a genuine purchase.
- You can use a software
- Get someone hired to do that,
Q3: From where can I download images that are royalty-free?
- iO, Pixabay, Pexels, Dramtstime, Free Digital Photos, Burst By Shopify
Please note that you can access plenty of royalty-free images using a comprehensive tool like iMyFone Filme.
Q4: What are the free services to remove watermarks?
It’s possible to get rid of watermarks for free. They all have a free plan or a trial version available. It’s usually a good idea to do some research before downloading any free program. That is because many of them are based on misleading promises. PUP (potentially undesirable program) is what they carry, and it has the potential to completely wreck your computer. It’s possible that the malware background processes are having an impact on the overall performance of your machine. Be cautious rather than risking an injury or a loss of life.
Q5: What is the alternative you can use apart from erasing the watermark from your images?
Is there a solution if you don’t want to hire a freelancer or outsource software? There are only two possibilities left. Using royalty-free photographs or purchasing premium images are the two options available.
You can benefit from spending a small amount of money on the business. This is particularly true if you operate an online one. An online business owner’s best bet is to spend money on tools. It saves you a lot of time and boosts your business in a matter of minutes. It’s possible to remove the watermarks from photographs from Shutterstock, even if you’re on a tight budget. After downloading a photo, you can remove any Shutterstock logos from the image conveniently.
iMyFone MarkGo is what many individuals across the globe use to Shutterstock watermark remove. When compared to other premium apps, it is simple and inexpensive. MarkGo’s ability to upload numerous files at once is another perk. With a single-click operation, you can eliminate watermarks from several photos. Download it to your computer and give it a whirl today.
So, that’s all about Shutterstock watermark remover tools you can use. Do you know other better ways on how to remove Shutterstock watermark online? If so, share your thoughts with us.