Android owners will be aware that when you turn on your device for the first time after purchasing it or after a factory reset, you’ll face the Google Account Verification screen. This is a process that Google has put in place for security purposes.
By signing in, they are able to track user activity for market research while also monitoring device activity on some level. But there’s a catch that could lead you to search for a Samsung FRP bypass tool.
After you factory reset a Samsung device, you’ll encounter the verification screen, as expected. Although, if you try to sign in using a different Google account, you won’t be able to do so.
Instead, FRP will inconvenience you by blocking the login, and as such, a bypass tool is necessary.
So, to lend a hand, we’ve put together a list of the most effective tools for this task.
Tenorshare 4uKey (Android) is another one of the best third-party tools to bypass the Samsung FRP lock. This professional FRP Bypass tool will remove your Samsung FRP lock with simple clicks.
- It’s capable of ultimately unlocking the Samsung, ZTE and Google FRP Lock;
- It can delete your Samsung account without any passwords and perform a Galaxy S9 FRP lock bypass without a computer;
- You can get whole control of your Samsung phone without any limitations;
- 100% compatible with almost all Samsung devices, including Samsung S20 and Galaxy S10.
How to Use 4uKey for Android
First, free download and launch Tenorshare 4uKey on your PC. And then connect your locked Samsung phone to the PC. Tick the option of ‘Remove Google Lock (FRP)’ to start.
Secondly, please click on the ‘Start’ button to continue.
Thirdly, please select the correct Samsung phone information requested below on this page and click the ‘Next’ button.
In this step, you should put the Samsung device into Recovery Mode. Follow the detailed user guide below to put your Samsung phone into Recovery Mode. Make sure your phone is always connected to the computer.
When your Samsung phone is in recovery mode, you should fill in the information below and click the ‘Next’ button.
Now, click on the ‘Next’ button to confirm all information. If they are correct, tap on the ‘Confirm’ to continue.
At this step, please put the Samsung device into ‘Download Mode’ by following up on the step-by-step guide.
After that, 4uKey will now start downloading the matching firmware files for your Samsung phone.
To detect the firmware for your Samsung device, you may need to put your phone into Recovery Mode again. And after that, 4uKey will start to remove the Google FRP lock.
It will take you about 10 minutes to finish the task. Be patient, and then the Google account on your Samsung phone will be removed successfully.
Part #2. Unlock FRP by iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
Another professional tool to unlock your Samsung phone or other Android smartphone is iToolab UnlockGo (Android) which is the same as 4uKey and can easily unlock your phone without a password.
Moreover, it supports more Android devices than 4uKey. Almost all Android brands are supported well.
Simple Steps to Reset Samsung FRP Lock with iToolab UnlockGo (Android)
1. Connect the Samsung phone to the computer
Please download and launch UnlockGo for Android on your PC. Then connect your Samsung phone to it using your USB cable. After that, please select Remove Google Lock (FRP) option on the screen.
2. Select Your Samsung phone OS Version
In this step, please select the Android OS version for your phone and click the Next button to proceed. During the procedure, please ensure your phone has a Wi-Fi connection.
3. Send Notification to Your Samsung Phone
UnlockGo will notify your Samsung phone that the device is bypassing the process. Just keep the Samsung phone and the computer well connected to the Wi-Fi network.
4. Setup Samsung Device
After completing the process, you should set up your Samsung phone by following the guide below. That’s it; you’ve bypassed FRP successfully and regained the whole access for your Samsung device.
Part #3. Unlock FRP by Dr.Fone Screen Unlock (Android)
Let’s set aside those tools for a moment – that isn’t the only problem Android users frequently encounter.
For example, you might not have an issue with the FRP screen; instead, you’ve forgotten your passcode. In situations like this, your best option is to consider using dr.fone – Screen Unlock (Android).
The methodology behind this program is simple. You connect your Android device, regardless of the model and system version, and follow the instructions. There’s no data loss, nothing that’ll confuse you, and there are clear instructions on-screen to guide you.
Key Features of Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
So, what does dr.fone – Unlock have to offer? Below are the key features you’ll reap as a dr.fone user.
- Unlock any Android device, remove any type of lock screen from an Android device (passcode, fingerprint ID, PIN, and pattern)
- After removing the screen lock, all of the user’s personal data will remain intact
- Users don’t need to be tech-savvy to take advantage of dr.fone’s features
- Works on all of the most recent Samsung devices flawlessly, as well as recent Android versions
- Extensive guides are available online to help clear up any uncertainties that may arise
- It’s affordable, comes with free updates forever, and has a 7-day money-back guarantee
- There are over 4.6 million users of this program
That’s pretty much the gist of what dr.fone – Screen Unlock (Android) is. The sole purpose of it is to bypass the Samsung account & remove the lock screen without even touching the personal data, and that’s exactly what it does.
You can rest easy knowing that your lock screen won’t prevent you from using your Samsung phone, and if you want to, you can then go on and use a Samsung FRP tool to bypass the Google FRP lock.
Part #4. FRP HiJacker Samsung FRP Bypass Tool
The FRP Hijacker Tool is one of the names appearing whenever an Android user mentions FRP. This multipurpose tool is relatively easy to use.
Not only does it bypass Google Account Verification, but it can also repair soft bricks. Considering that soft bricking is frustrating, this obscure feature might come in handy later on.
If you want to test it out, we’ve put together a short guide below.
Follow These Steps for More Information on Installing, Setting Up, and Using FRP Hijacker.
#1 – Download the program “FRP HiJacker by Hagard” on your computer.
#2 – Launch this tool, click “FRP Hijack” from the screen, and choose your Samsung device from the drop-down menu.
#3 – To continue, you’ll have to put your Samsung into “Download Mode.”
Note: to enter download mode, power off the device to start with. Hold down the three buttons: power, home, and volume down.
When the warning notification appears, release all the buttons and press the volume up button.
#4 – After successfully entering “Download Mode,” you can connect the device to your computer with a USB cable.
#5 – Select your device from the “Port” menu on the Samsung FRP tool.
#6 – Click the “Remove FRP” option and press “HIJACK IT!“.
Aside from entering Download Mode, which some users will struggle with, this is a simple program. It may look older than other tools but don’t let that take away from how effective it can be.
Part #5. Other 4 Samsung FRP Tools
Looking for something else? Not a problem – you can search the web and find a fair share of alternative easy Samsung FRP tool solutions.
Admittedly, some of these aren’t as good as FRP Hijacker Tool, but here are four Samsung FRP removal tools for you to consider.
Also, let’s figure out how to perform FRP Bypass on Android 11.
#1 – GSM FRP Bypass/Flashing Tool
This first tool is completely free to use and can bypass the irritable Google Account Verification screen.
Fortunately, the GSM FRP Bypass and Flashing tool isn’t too difficult to start using and doesn’t require much effort. A few notable features are:
- Works with virtually all Android devices and versions (e.g., Samsung, MTK, HTC, etc.)
- Free to use; users don’t need to pay anything at all
- Supports earlier versions of SP Flash
Now, it’s not a flashy solution – the opposite. It’s straightforward and quick, and anyone can use it without a tech background. Still not sure about this tool? If not, choose from one of the other tools that we have below.
#2 – D&G FRP Bypass Tool
Next is the D&G FRP Bypass Tool, another unique tool. This tool is highly thought of regarding Android authentication bypass and uses various algorithms to circumvent FRP.
Again, this is a straightforward Samsung FRP removal tool that is no longer difficult to use. Here are some of the key features to keep in mind.
- Users require computer access to use this tool
- Works best with the following smartphone models: Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, and Xiaomi
- Compatible with various Windows versions (XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10)
Because this tool is free to use, it’s not as if you can waste your money. At the most, you’ll waste a few minutes trying to make it work – either you bypass the authentication or you don’t! So, free options are always worth trying.
#3 – Pangu FRP Bypass Tool
Another free Samsung FRP tool that you can use to bypass the Google account login is Pangu.
Factory resetting your Android device doesn’t have to be a long and tedious endeavor, and when you choose Pangu, you ensure that your device is set up as quickly as possible. For literally no cost at all, Pangu offers the following:
- Great for saving time when you’re factory resetting an Android device
- It doesn’t come with a price tag (all features are completely free for you to use!)
- Works great for Samsung devices, as well as Motorola, Lenovo, SPD, and more
As you can see, this is a suitable program to consider. Don’t worry about it being overly technical – like all the other tools we’ve been explaining, it’s easy to use Pangu.
#4 – FRP Bypass APK
Our final tool is specific to the Samsung FRP tool and is known as FRP Bypass APK. It is ideal for any Samsung device and so easy to use that it’ll take minutes to overcome the authenticator screen. A few notes about this solution:
- FRP Bypass APK is free to use on any Samsung device
- Includes a share feature which makes it easy to show your family and friends the app
- Simple to use and works fast
So, there you have four solutions that you can use to bypass the FRP when you factory reset. If you think about it, the only disadvantage is that you won’t be able to download the Samsung FRP tool from the Google Play Store. Other than that, it will not prevent you from using your Samsung device.
- What is Samsung FRP? Samsung FRP, or Factory Reset Protection, is a security method designed to prevent unauthorized access to your device.
- Why are Samsung FRP tools important? Samsung FRP tools are important because they allow users to bypass Google account verification when they forget their login details.
- Which Samsung FRP tool is the best? The best Samsung FRP tool depends on your specific needs and device model. It’s best to research and compare tools to find the best one for you.
- Is it safe to use Samsung FRP tools? While it’s generally safe to use Samsung FRP tools, it’s crucial to use them responsibly. They’re designed for personal use and not for misuse on stolen devices.
- Are Samsung FRP tools free? Some Samsung FRP tools are free while others may require a small fee. It depends on the specific tool.
Whether the Android FRP is bugging you or you cannot remember how to unlock your lock screen, we’ve covered you.
We’ve shown all of the tools that you need in the article above, and what’s more, we’ve written a few notes too. Hopefully, this will help you to pick a Samsung FRP tool that works for you.
After all, you can guarantee that your personal data is secure when removing the lock screen. Other tools require a full factory reset, so this is impressive!