PokeGo++ is popular among iOS users who want to catch rare Pokemon characters. This article aims to find out if PokeGo++ iOS is still working.
In addition to that, we present another alternative to PokeGo++. So, please keep reading and learn everything about it.
Many Pokemon Go players want to use cheats and hacks to catch more Pokemon characters.
There are many ways to do that. However, most of the cheats and hacks on the internet become unavailable without prior notice.
PokeGo++ is one of those solutions many users use, and let’s take a look at it.
With the help of this guide, you will learn if you can use PokeGo++ iOS in 2022.
Introduction to PokeGo++ iOS
Before everything else, let’s learn what PokeGo++ is. Many Pokemon players across the globe know what PokeGo++ iOS is.
But if you have not heard of it, this section will provide the necessary information.
What Is PokeGo++?
In a nutshell, PokeGo++ is an IPA that is hacked. The original IPA comes with a built-in joystick functionality as well.
This specific feature is used to teleport the location to any desired location so you can move virtually.
As a result, you can easily catch a variety of Pokemon characters, and you don’t have to walk out.
In other words, you don’t have to move from one location to another to catch Pokemons.
PokeGo++ is an app that Global++ introduces. The purpose of introducing this app is to allow users to catch any Pokemon characters more easily.
Global++ developers necessarily reverse-engineered (modified) the Pokemon Go code, which Niantic initially developed.
With PokeGo++, the player can set their GPS location to anywhere. Such an approach allows you to catch even the rarest Pokemon characters.
It is also important to learn that PokeGo++ is compatible with iOS and Android platforms. If you are an iOS device user, you can use PokeGo++ iOS through Cydia.
Also, those who use Android devices can use Fly GPS to install it. If you are new to Cydia, it is a specific tool to increase the potential of iOS users.
Simply put, Cydia lets you use sideload apps on your iOS device without jailbreaking it.
How to Get PokeGo++ iOS Officially?
As we mentioned before, the primary intention of this article is to check if PokeGo++ iOS still works. The bad news is that PokeGo++ doesn’t work anymore.
You cannot use it on iOS or Android devices anymore. Plenty of users started to use PokeGo++ on their smartphones.
As a result, many users stopped using Pokemon Go. Because of this, the developers of Pokemon Go filed a lawsuit against the developers of PokeGo++.
According to Niantic, the modified version (PokeGo++) breaches the intellectual property rights of Niantic. Moreover, they claimed that PokeGo++ gives an unfair advantage to some users over genuine players.
As a result of filing this lawsuit, Global++ stopped releasing its game version. Also, they took down the official website of PokeGo++. In addition to that, their discord servers are no longer available.
With this specific lawsuit, Niantic could secure all the projects they intend to release. At that time, there were rumors about other secret projects of Global++.
For instance, they believed they were working on a modified version of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. However, because of the lawsuit Niantic filed, that project too was stopped.
Can You Still Use Pokemon GO ++ Officially? No!
So, the truth is that you can no longer download PokeGo++ on your iOS or Android device from the official site. You cannot use that app and catch rare Pokemon characters anymore and experience an advantage over the other users.
However, there are other ways to get PokeGo++ for iOS; just keep reading.
How to Get PokeGo++ iOS via Third-Party Tools?
Method 1. Install PokeGo++ for iOS via BuildStore
BuildStore allows us to download and install PokeGo++ for iOS without jailbreaking our iPhones. And It costs $9.99 each year for a subscription-based model.
Let’s install PokeGo++ in simple steps without jailbreaking:
- First, if you have any versions of PokeGo++ or Pokemon Go on your iOS device, please uninstall them.
- Please sign up for the BuildStore account and purchase a subscription on your iPhone.
- Now, please open Safari on your registered iPhone and go to the PokeGo++, Pokemon Go++, or iPogo website.
- Just tap the Install button, and then PokeGo++ will be successfully installed on your iOS device.
Method 2. Install PokeGo++ via Cydia Impactor
You can also install PokeGo++ using Cydia Impactor on both Windows and Mac.
Simple steps to install PokeGo++ and verify the certificates via Cydia Impactor:
- First, download and launch Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Please download the PokeGo++ IPA file on your PC.
- You should have iTunes installed on your PC and log in with the same iTunes ID on your iOS device.
- Please open iTunes and then connect your iPhone to your PC in this step.
- Now, please open Cydia Impactor. And you should find your iOS device on its drop-down menu.
- Please drag the PokeGo++ IPA file to the Cydia Impactor. Then you should put in the requested information to validate your iTunes account.
- Then Cydia Impactor will sign the Pokemon Go++ IPA file to ensure that your iOS device won’t reject it.
- That’s it; you can open PokeGo++ after the installation is completed.
Top Best Alternative to PokeGo++ iOS – iAnyGo
Well, we assume you might be disappointed after reading the above section of this article.
You cannot use PokeGo++ iOS any longer, and you don’t know any other way to spoof the location. But we bring good news with this article.
There is another super-efficient way to spoof your location without PokeGo++ iOS. The best thing about this is that it allows you to change location while playing the original Pokemon Go (how to fake GPS on Tinder).
The option we explain here is Tenorshare iAnyGo.
Key Features of iAnyGo:
- Tenorshare iAnyGo is a powerful location spoofing app that works perfectly with location-based games.
- Plenty of users rated this app as one of the best in the industry.
- Thanks to the efficiency of this app, it can easily take you to any location virtually.
- iAnyGo is considered one of the most efficient location spoofing apps and the best family locator app ever introduced for various reasons.
- With the help of this tool, you can easily catch many Pokemon characters by visiting many places.
Can’t go out of the house for some reason and still want to play the Pokemon Go game? If so, the best option is to rely on an app like Tenorshare iAnyGo.
Steps to use iAnyGo to change your phone’s location:
First, you should get Tenorshare iAnyGo installed on your PC. Make sure you use the official link to download the program. Once you have done that, click on the option labeled Enter.
Then, you should connect your iOS device to the same PC with the assistance of a USB cable. Make sure you use a genuine USB cable to avoid potential interruptions to the connection.
Now, you should click on the Trust button on the device to establish the connection.
02. Choose Where You Want to Go
Now that you have set up everything, it is a matter of choosing a location. At this stage, you should select a location where you will be taken virtually.
For instance, assume you are currently in Chicago (USA) and go to Sydney (Australia). Just choose a location in Sydney from the map.
You can drag the pinpoint and drop it at the respective location. If not, you can also type the location on the provided search field.
Then, the application will display information such as coordinates, distance, etc. To locate the exact place, you can even zoom the map.
That’s it. It is a matter of clicking on the Start to Modify button now. You will see the location of the device is changed to the new one.
Now, launching the Pokemon Go app to find its location is changed. In the game, the location will appear like the one you changed with iAnyGo.
After starting the game, you can search for new Pokemon characters on the newly set location. Likewise, you can go to any location you wish and catch Pokemon characters.
Note: Tenorshare iAnyGo is a powerful location spoofing app that easily changes your device’s location. This app can change the locations of any AR games that are played based on locations. In addition to that, this tool can be used on social media platforms.
- This best location spoofer application is reliable and highly efficient in changing the device’s location.
- It is user-friendly, so even a novice user can use it without any trouble.
- You can change your iPhone location without getting a ban from Niantic.
- It can change locations for other location-based apps, including social media platforms.
- No malware.
- No jailbreaking is required to install this app.
Another Alternative to PokeGo++ for iOS – MockGo
To use MockGo, you don’t need to have other apps installed on your iOS device, which will have little chance of getting banned by Niantic.
Also, you don’t need to uninstall Pokemon Go on your iOS device, so you can still play as you had before, except that you will be able to access better Gyms and PokeStops.
Key Features of MockGo:
- It lets you teleport the GPS of your iOS device to anywhere
- It can simulate the GPS movement and then capture as many Pokemon as you wish
- Take a joystick when playing Pokemon Go
- Let you adjust the speed & pause at any time as you like
- Import the GPX file to follow up on the route
- Well compatible with all iOS versions (iOS 15 included) and all iOS devices
Simple Steps to Play Pokemon Go Without Moving via MockGo:
1. Please download and launch MockGo on your PC. And then click the Start button.
2. After that, please connect your iPhone to your computer.
3. Now, please click ‘Teleport Mode‘ on the map and enter the location you like in the search bar. Or just choose a location you like by dragging the pin to it on the map.
4. Click ‘Move Now‘ to set this new location as the current one. After that, you can open Pokemon Go to capture Pokemon in this new location.
PokeGo++ iOS was indeed a pretty useful modified app for location-based game enthusiasts. PokeGo++ allowed users to change locations without physically moving and grab more characters.
However, this game is no longer available due to legal issues that arose with Niantic. But, if you are a die-hard Pokemon player, don’t give up hope. Using Tenorshare iAnyGo to change your location virtually and catch Pokemon characters is possible.
Even if you use Tenorshare iAnyGo, you should be careful when playing Pokemon Go. That means you should be smart enough to make your movements more realistic so Niantic won’t ban your account.
For instance, you should not move drastically from one country to another briefly. Also, when you move, slow down and pretend as if you are walking. Thankfully, iAnyGo comes with different modes to simulate your movements.
Well, we consider Tenorshare iAnyGo as the best alternative to PokeGo++ iOS. If you have other options for PokeGo++, you can share them with our readers. Good luck!