There are many Miracast apps for Android, and some are obviously better than others. Choosing the best Miracast app out of the rest is not just a “walk in the path.” That is specifically because there’s no shortage of options to consider. That said, this article will make your job a lot easier.
Part 1: Introduction to Miracast & Miracast Apps for Android
If you wish to wirelessly share content from one screen to another, Miracast is a simple solution. Images, videos, slideshows, and apps are all acceptable forms of material. It works in the form of a mirror, to put it simply. Wireless mirroring lets you see what is on one device’s screen on the other.
Here’s a basic primer on Miracast:
- Miracast is becoming more and more popular in the corporate, education, and entertainment arenas.
- Miracast, a technology developed by the Wi-Fi Alliance, is supported by all modern electronic devices.
- It is compatible with full HD displays, as well as 5.1 sound system and resolutions.
- It has an advantage over Apple’s AirPlay and Chromecast’s Google Cast. That is because Miracast works as a cross-platform standard.
- You don’t need to worry about becoming tangled in a cluttered web made out of.
Mirroring your computer screen via Miracast is just the beginning of what it can do. Teachers can utilize it, for example, to make their courses more engaging through interactive sessions. As a result, things will be a lot easier for pupils to understand the material. Marketing plans are typically presented to employees via Miracast by company executives. There is a wide range of apps for technology at home, in schools, and in businesses.
Part 2: 7 Best Miracast Apps for Android
If you use one of the following apps, you can make the best use of Miracast. So, go ahead and choose the best Miracast app and enjoy it.
Without a doubt, Tenorshare Phone Mirror is one of the best Miracast apps for Android, and there are many reasons for it. If you have a USB C cable, that’s enough to establish a connection between the PC and the phone. You can enjoy any of your favorite games on the big screen after that. Also, you can watch your favorite movies on the big screen for maximum joy. Also, it lets you enjoy all the social media chats and anything else cast to a big screen.
- It gives you the option of using a mouse and keyboard to control the device.
- Full Screen Mirroring from Android to TV.
- Let you use all the apps from your PC with no lagging time at all.
- It works with pretty much all Android devices.
- It comes with a free version, so you can try it before purchasing.
- As of this writing, it works on Android devices only.
02. Miracast – Wi-Fi Display
If you are looking for Miracast apps for Android, don’t miss this option out. In fact, this is one of the greatest screen mirroring apps available in the Play Store. You can use a projector or even a Smart TV to display the entire screen of your smartphone. On top of that, you can still control it all from your phone, and that’s impressive. Not simply the most popular television companies are supported by this app.
- It is available for free download.
- The app is only 4.8 Mb in size. So, it doesn’t take up a lot of memory on your phone.
- The app’s user interface is extremely user-friendly. When using Miracast Android, even the most novice user will have no problem connecting their smartphone to television.
- If you have a 16:9 display, you can change your device’s aspect ratio to accommodate it. There are many aspect ratios to choose from.
- There are adverts in the app.
- To use the premium features, you must purchase them.
- The software has a tendency to stutter.
- According to some users, it may abruptly disconnect when it is used on a Samsung S9 or higher.
03. Miracast App for Android to TV: Wi-Fi Display
Designed by Cornero applications, the Miracast app is a strongly regarded Android screen mirroring software. With this app, you can have a big-screen experience from your phone by connecting it to a TV.
- It’s only 2.9 MB in size. Use as little of your device’s memory as possible.
- No cost to use or download.
- Has a user-friendly UI. Easy-to-follow instructions let you hook up your phone to your TV in just a few seconds.
- Not restricted to a small number of manufacturers. Almost every TV brand can be connected.
- Additionally, the app allows you to adjust your TV’s size and density, as well.
- There are adverts in the app.
- The app’s connection to the TV is a little sluggish after the upgrade
- The user may have to restart the app if the connection is disrupted
04. Screen Mirroring – Miracast Android to TV
Studiosoolter’s Miracast apps for Android TV are a great way to take advantage of Android 4.2+’s built-in screencasting. It will use Miracast to cast an external display. A Miracast App for Android that allows you to mirror & broadcast the Android screen in real-time.
- There’s no cost to set up or use.
- A stable connection can be established with a single click.
- Everything from PDFs to videos to images and more may be shared with ease.
- Has the ability to connect to several devices simultaneously.
- In the Play Store, the app has ratings of 4.3 and has been a popular choice for users.
- There are times when the advertising can be a little bothersome.
- There are certain premium features that require a subscription to utilize.
- Some of the app’s functions may continue to work as a background app even after closing it.
- Some TVs are not compatible with this device.
05. AirScreen – AirPlay and Cast and Miracast and DLNA
Technologies such as Cast, AirPlay, DLNA, and Miracast, and DLNA are compatible with AirScreen. Everything from smartphones/tablets to computers and laptops can be streamed to a larger screen. Ethernet or Wi-Fi is all that’s required.
- Your privacy is adequately guarded. To prevent unwanted access, all data traveling across the internet is encrypted.
- There is a screen recording capability in Air-Screen. Because of that, you won’t miss anything, and you may preserve your favorite material.
- There is no need to have the Miracast App for Android loaded on any other device. It is not necessary for the sending device to establish a connection.
- Cross-platform compatibility is a strength of this application. You can use the app on a variety of operating systems.
- iTunes, Safari, YouTube, and Chrome are just a few of the apps that may be used with Air-Screen.
- Some premium features require you to make an in-app purchase before you can access them.
- The app’s advertising has been a source of contention.
- Air-Screen may stall briefly if you change the sending app.
06. Miracast Screen Sharing / Mirroring Shortcut
Are you looking for some great Miracast apps for Android? Well, you should check this out too. When you have Smart TVs or Miracast dongles, sharing your screen is merely a few clicks away. Android 4.2 and up are supported by the app. It makes it simple to use Android’s Miracast external screen screencasting capabilities using a shortcut and widget. So, if you want to use the best Miracast app, this could be a solution to look for.
- There is no advertising in the app.
- Content on a mobile phone does not lag when it is seen on a larger screen.
- You can add 1*1 widgets to the home screen with the Miracast app.
- To begin casting, you merely have to tap one button.
- You don’t have to make any changes to the settings on your device to use it.
- All major TV brands are supported.
- There is no requirement to pay to use any of the other features.
- It takes a little longer to look for the most appropriate device than other similar programs.
- If you use Google Maps Navigation, this app does not work. When the user tries to connect to Google Maps over Bluetooth, the connection is broken.
- When used on newer Android smartphones, it may not function properly.
This is regarded as the official app for the purpose of MiraScreen & AnyCast wireless projection devices. This app allows you to stream information to a larger screen. On Google Play, Miracast has more than 12000 clients, and that explains how popular it is. Basically, it is one of the best Miracast app options for you.
- There is no cost to use the Miracast App for Android software.
- This app doesn’t have any features that demand a separate fee to use them.
- Setting up a connection to devices is a breeze. In order to begin screen mirroring, a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection can be established.
- DLNA is supported by the app, so there’s no need to synchronize the screens. This makes it easy to perform numerous jobs at the same time.
- Allows you to surf the web from the comfort of your living room.
- YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and Dailymotion are all supported by this app.
- Ads in the Miracast app can be a little annoying at certain times.
- While in power saving mode, the TV or monitor’s auto-update feature begins upgrading.
- The dongle may become corrupted if the power goes out.
- If the phone is in power-saving mode, the TV connection will be gone.
Part 3: Best Miracast Apps for Android – Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s take a look at some of the most frequently asked questions about the best Miracast app.
There is no need for an internet connection to use Miracast. Between the two devices, they form a separate Wi-Fi connection. In order to stream content from the internet, you must have a connection to the internet.
Even though they mirror each other, there is a minor difference. Using Miracast, you can stream your content wirelessly instead of using an HDMI cable. Screen mirroring could only receive data, whereas this method can both send and receive data.
It is possible that your phone doesn’t support Miracast or that Miracast is disabled. Using Miracast requires at least a version 4.2 of the Android OS. The “Wireless Display” capability is also known as Miracast.
By the way, let’s figure out how to Miracast iPhone to Philips TV with ease.
The Bottom Line on the Best Miracast Apps for Android
If you’re looking for a way to stream content to several devices, Miracast is a good option. However, in order to get the greatest results, you are supposed to use the correct Miracast software. We hope that this guide will help you weigh numerous Miracast apps and choose the ideal one. As per our experience, Tenorshare Phone Mirror is the best Miracast app.