There are many reasons for a smartphone user to seek the assistance of a location spoofer.
Whether you are an Android or an iPhone user, these spoofers become handy many times.
The good news is that this article comprises the best location spoofer tools you can find in the market. So, continue reading.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Location Spoofer
Before choosing a location spoofer, you should consider some important things for your safety. Checking on these aspects is compulsory, whether you use an Android or an iPhone.
PS: If you wish to know how to teleport in Pokémon Go safely, just read more.
● Is the Location Spoofer Compatible?
Compatibility is the first thing you should check before using any location spoofer app for your phone. Check if the app you are downloading is compatible with the device and the apps.
● Background of the Developer
There is no shortage of fake location spoofing tools for you to download and use. However, not all those tools may be the same. They can differ regarding reliability, safety, and many other aspects. So, be sure to download your tool from a reliable developer who has a good track record.
● The Ratings the Location Spoofer Has Received
You should give preference to apps that have better ratings.
● Feedback Left by Past Users
Just like the rating, the feedback left by the previous users should be a decisive aspect. Feedback on an app gives a better idea about its functionality and other important areas.
● Recent Updates
Be sure to choose an app that has issued regular updates. For instance, an app whose last update was released a year ago is not the best. Instead, choose an app that has a recent update.
● The Security of the Location Spoofer
The app you intend to use must not compromise the device’s security. So, choose an app that doesn’t need to root or jailbreak your device.
Besides, PGSharp for iOS/Android and its best alternative is a good option to play Pokemon Go without necessarily moving out for a mobile game enthusiast. Click to learn more about it.
Part 1: Best Location Spoofer Tool on Android
As mentioned before, this article comprises location spoofer tools for Android and iOS devices. You can go through those tools and find the most appropriate one that matches your purpose.
#1 – Lexa Fake GPS Location
Fake GPS Location by Lexa is a lightweight and free app that can create a fake GPS location. It works on most Android devices without rooting.
- You can use it very easily, allowing you to change the location to wish anywhere.
- It lets you zoom in and out of the map. As a result, you can drop the pin at the desired location.
- Developed by a renowned software developer called “Lexa”;
- A user-friendly tool that can be used even by a novice without any hassle;
One downside of this app is that it gives some problems when resetting to the original location. That means it doesn’t switch back to the original location, even if the app is closed. Although it doesn’t always happen, many users have experienced that issue several times.
If you have an issue with how to change location on Facebook, just read more.
#2 – GPS Emulator
This is another handy app that can mock the real location on your device. In addition to that, it even allows you to access the past locations that are used previously. That is because this tool allows you to mark your favorite locations.
- This tool allows accessing a specific location (such as a city or a territory). In addition, it allows you to enter coordinates representing locations on the given map.
- You can mark go-to locations as favorites.
- It records the past places you have visited on the map.
The major drawback of this app is that it contains annoying ads.
By the way, click here to learn how to change location on Tinder.
#3 – Hola Fake GPS
Primarily, Hola is known as a VPN service provider on various platforms. However, its dedicated app allows you to spoof the location as well.
You can start and pause the usage of fake locations using a single tap. The app is designed to be user-friendly. More importantly, it comes as a free app.
- This is a lightweight app, and it works with pretty much all the leading devices.
- It can spoof a GPS location on all location-based games, dating, or even streaming apps.
- You can make use of the longitude and latitude coordinates for a place you prefer to play.
- You can use it without hesitation because it doesn’t compromise your safety.
- Apps like Pokémon Go will not detect the device.
Despite those good features, Hola Fake GPS has some restrictions on its free version. If you want to experience all the features, you should buy them.
#4 – Fake GPS Go
Do you want to use a lightweight, reliable, and convenient location spoofer on your Android device? If that is the case with you, Fake GPS Go would be a great solution. They have introduced recent updates, which are compatible with most dating apps and games.
- It gives a map interface and allows you to change the location to any desired place.
- This app comes with an additional option for “routes.” As a result, it can disguise location-based apps like Pokémon Go. So you don’t have to walk to play that game.
- You can mark down specific locations and add them to your favorites. Those favorite locations can help you to mock any location quickly.
However, some users say they have experienced issues with their GPS settings after uninstalling.
If you wish to know if PokeGo++ iOS is still working, here are the top fixes for you to try.
#5 – Fake GPS Location
This app is a solution introduced by a developer called DG Smart Studio, and it is compatible with Android. They offer updates pretty frequently with new and advanced options.
A user will be able to access various features with this app. The best thing about this app is that it comes as a free tool.
- This app is perfect for tracking any specific location simply by entering the location’s name. If not, you can even enter the coordinates.
- It allows you to manage the route so you can reach a location easily. On top of that, it allows you to change the speed of the movement. Such a feature is specifically useful when you play a location-based game like Pokémon Go.
- It has a very friendly user interface, so you don’t have to be an expert in using it.
If your Android device runs on an older version (5.1 or older), rooting is required for full features.
#6 – ByteRev Fake GPS
You can consider BytRev Fake GPS as another reliable location spoofer. This app allows you to change the location to anywhere you prefer and play games like Pokémon Go.
If you intend to play a game like Pokémon Go without walking here and there, use this tool. It is an easy-to-use tool with a good interface.
- You can enter longitude and latitude on this tool and access any place on earth.
- It allows you to mark go-to places as your favorite so you can access them easily.
- With the history feature, you will be able to browse the previous places you have already spoofed. It is a great time-saver.
Like many other spoofing apps, ByteRev Fake GPS has a minor glitch. It tends to retain the spoofed location even if the app stops working.
#7 – NetLinkd Location Changer
Here’s another free location spoofer that allows you to exist virtually anywhere on earth. The best thing is that it allows you to change the location without much hassle. You can use this tool on any Android device, which supports almost all social and gaming apps.
- It can be a perfect GPS location spoofer for location-based games and other apps.
- It allows you to access any location-restricted content.
- In addition to changing the locations, you can also use it to specify routes.
- It has plenty of additional features such as favorites, history, etc.
- It can keep the spoofed location even after restarting the device.
However, some users say that this tool is often detected by Pokémon Go. As a result, they even get banned.
#8 – Mock Locations by Dvaoru
This is another handy and lightweight tool that can mock locations on Android devices. You can use this app with gaming and social media apps.
- This app can change the location of your device anywhere, depending on your preference.
- You can use it to choose any place by browsing its map, entering the name, or providing coordinates.
- It allows you to take a specific route to your desired location.
- You don’t need to root it.
A notable disadvantage of this tool is its limitations on the free version. You should go for the premium version if you need to access all those features.
#9 – Fake GPS Run
In addition to switching the locations, Fake GPS Run will also allow you to change the routes. So, Pokémon Go is a very handy tool that has a lightweight file size.
- This tool has a map-like interface, so it can switch locations easily.
- It has a special feature to modify the routes already taken.
- You can change the locations of the map using coordinates with good accuracy.
One of the main drawbacks of this app is that it tends to stop frequently. Also, games like Pokémon Go will detect the functionality of this app.
#10 – Fake GPS 360
The 10th option in this article is Fake GPS 360. This spoofer will offer you a very fast but simplified solution to change the location as you wish. It can easily spoof the location with simple steps. You can reach anywhere in the world using this app; you only need to enter the coordinates.
- It works on major Android devices, but you don’t want to root it.
- You can use it in any city or region by entering your longitude and latitude.
- You can use it to mark your favorite locations as well.
Despite the benefits mentioned above, this location spoofing tool may not be compatible with some other apps.
Part 2: Using a Location Spoofer on iPhone
If you are an iOS device user and want to learn about the best location spoofer tools, continue reading. This section of our article explains the most suitable ways to spoof a location on iPhones.
The most impressive and efficient method to spoof a location on your iPhone is Tenorshare iAnyGo. This app has solid performance and the ability to bypass the complex Apple algorithm. Tenorshare iAnyGo is compatible with all the iOS versions, including the latest ones, to your delight.
- It has the ability to fake GPS iOS on iPhones/iPads and spoofs the GPS location without jailbreaking your device. So, the safety of your device is assured.
- If you intend to play location-based games like Pokémon Go, iAnyGo is ideal.
- You can use this tool to control the speed of your movements when playing games. As a result, you can even hatch Pokémon Go eggs without walking here and there.
- Launch iAnyGo so you can see the welcome screen. Then, connect the iOS device to the same computer.
- Click “Enter” under “Change Location” to start the process.
- Then, type where your iPhone wants to be. If not, you can choose the location by zooming in and out on the map.
- You can press the Start to Move button now. The location of your GPS will be changed instantly.
#2 – iSpoofer
iSpoofer is another powerful third-party app designed to mock GPS locations on iOS devices. With this app, you can enter locations without walking an inch. This app doesn’t want you to jailbreak the device too.
Thanks to its user-friendliness, it is very easy to install this app and use it on your iOS device. Entering a location and visiting it is very convenient with this app.
Also, what if iSpoofer Pokemon Go for iOS is shut down? Here are the best solutions for you.
#3 – iTools ThinkSky
The third tool on this list is iTools ThinkSky. This special tool has powerful functionality despite its lightweight. You can use this app for free for the first 24 hours. The user interface of this app is very friendly and has smooth functionality.
Please note that this app works on iOS 16 and older versions. You can simply enter a location and hit enter to move to a location physically.
Besides, for iOS users, here are the Fly GPS for iOS you should try too.
- Can location spoofer apps be detected by apps like Pokémon Go?
- Location spoofer apps can be detected by certain apps, such as Pokémon Go, as they employ various techniques to detect spoofed locations. It’s recommended to use apps specifically designed to bypass such detection methods.
- Are location spoofer apps legal?
- Location spoofer apps themselves are legal to use. However, it’s essential to comply with the terms of service of the apps or services you are using the location spoofer with.
- Can location spoofer apps drain my device’s battery quickly?
- While location spoofer apps may consume some additional battery power, the impact can vary depending on the app and device settings. It’s advisable to optimize your device’s power settings for extended usage.
- Are there free location spoofer apps available?
- Yes, there are free location spoofer apps available on both Android and iOS platforms. However, free apps may come with limitations or ads. Premium versions or in-app purchases may offer additional features and an ad-free experience.
- Can location spoofer apps work without an internet connection?
- Location spoofer apps generally require an internet connection to obtain location data and maps. However, some apps may offer offline mode functionality for certain features.
Well, those are the best location spoofer tools on Android and iOS devices. As we mentioned at the beginning, choosing a tool with a good track record is important.
Be sure to read the reviews left by past users before choosing any tool. If you know better tools to spoof location, please let us know in the comments below.