There is no question in mind the Kodi Titanium Build has become one of the most popular builds for Kodi. While it has been around for quite some time now and has faced its share of problems and hassles, it is still finding its path to thousands of Kodi users worldwide.
With the fact being established, many users have questions about one thing – Titanium Build for Kodi and its installation process. Hence in this article, we will be demonstrating how you can install a Kodi titanium build with the latest available sources.
However, before diving into this guide, you should be aware of one thing. The guide will only work if you have the latest Kodi version, the Kodi 18 Leia.
If you do not have this version, you can update it here. With the latest version, you will have everything you need to run this highly-advanced build or any other Kodi titanium build.
We would also like to recommend that you update the Titanium Kodi Build with safety and care. You can read the warning notice below and the disclaimer here.
Warning: Why Should You Use a VPN to Update Titanium Build for Kodi?
Here are some reasons why you should never update your Kodi without a VPN:
Making Use of Kodi Add-ons Are Dangerous and Illegal Without a VPN
Most people who make use of Kodi daily also make use of illegal Kodi add-ons to access the latest music, sports, TV shows, and movies for free, rather than using the legal Kodi add-on, which offers limited content.
However, most of them are unaware of the fact that video content they find on illegal add-ons is copyright material and can be scrapped.
Suppose you are accessing this content on Kodi. In that case, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) will monitor your activities and submit all your activities and information to the companies or government if they ask. If this happens, you can land into a major problem.
To avoid this issue, you need to connect to a VPN where your identity remains hidden from the ISP while streaming content from Kodi without the fear of prying eyes. This is one of the ways to ensure your safety and privacy.
Also, here is everything about Kodi for PS4 for your reference.
As most seasoned users might already know, there are specific add-ons like IceFilms, Hulu, NBC Sports, BBC iPlayer, etc., that have restrictions on geo-locations.
This also applies to add-ons like Acestream, which looks for data and fetches them from other torrents. If you want to get past these restrictions, you can use a VPN for this.
These two reasons are enough to recommend that Kodi users use a VPN for safer streaming. That said, you can use ExpressVPN, a non-stop solution and one of the top-rated VPNs today.
How to Install Titanium Build for Kodi?
In this guide, you will be shown the entire guide of the Kodi titanium build on Fire TV devices and FireStick. For most users, Kodi is nothing without its add-ons, and they mostly go out looking for the ones that suit their needs the best. There is not a single add-on that is enough to fulfill your Kodi needs.
Hence, you might have to install several add-ons for different purposes. Once you do have them, managing each one could become an arduous task. This does not include the inconvenience of having to search for each add-on and then installing them separately.
The Titanium Build for Kodi will solve this problem for you. It is one of the most used builds for Kodi today and has received much positive feedback and reviews from experts and daily users alike.
This tool will bring together all your favorite add-ons in one place and allow you to install them fast. Titanium will also improve the look of Kodi and its interface into something that looks way better than before and offers more functionality.
With the Titanium Kodi build, your Kodi will become much for happening and modern with tons of useful added features. Here is how you can install the Kodi Titanium Build:
Preparing the Kodi for the Installation of Kodi Titanium Build
Before prepping for the Titanium build for Kodi, you need to know that there is a security feature that will prevent the installation of any third-party add-on that is not included in the official repository of Kodi.
This feature will prevent the installation of malicious builds and add-ons that might prove to be harmful to your device.
However, the Titanium Kodi build is being used by users all over the globe and is absolutely safe. You still have to disable this security feature by enabling ‘Unknown Sources.’ To do this, you need to:
- Open the Settings in the Kodi home screen, which is indicated by the cog icon, and open it. If you use Kodi 18, click on ‘System.’
- Tap on the ‘Add-ons’ on the left panel and highlight the Unknown Sources on the right. Press the ‘Select’ button on your remote to do it.
- Once you do this, you will see a warning message. Tap on ‘Yes’ since the Kodi Titanium build is completely safe and will do no harm to your device.
After these steps, your device is all set to install any third-party add-ons. Below, we have shown how to install the Titanium build for Kodi.
PS: learn more about how to fix Kodi playback failed.
How Do You Install Titanium Kodi Build?
Before you proceed with the installation, you should know that Titanium Build for Kodi is available as a part of the Supreme Builds Wizards.
Hence, you must first download and install the Supreme Builds Repository. Here, you will find everything you need to install the Titanium Kodi build.
Part 1: Supreme Builds Installation
Here is how you can install Supreme Builds.
- You need to head to Settings, which is indicated by the cog icon on the top of the home screen of Kodi. Here, you need to tap on File Manager. Once you do, you need to click on ‘Add-source’ on the subsequent screen.
- A new dialog box will open where you have to click ‘<None>’; then, you need to type in the source URL from where you will install Supreme Builds.
- You need to type in http://repo.supremebuilds.com; use your remote for this task and the onscreen keyboard. Ensure that you type everything correctly, or else you will not be able to install the Titanium Kodi build.
- You need to enter the source’s name from where you got the URL in the next text box. Let us consider that you chose the name ‘Supreme.’ Tap on ‘Ok’ to continue.
- Once you head back to your Kodi home screen, you will have to tap on the ‘Add-ons’ option located on the left.
- On the top-left corner of the next screen, you will see a Package Installer icon. Once you click on it, you need to scroll down and click on the option ‘Install from ZIP File.’
- In the subsequent list, you will see ‘Supreme’ (or the name you gave the source earlier). You will see a file called repository.supremebuilds-X.X.X.zip, where X.X.X denotes the version. Now, you have to wait for the installation of the Add-on on the top-right corner of the Kodi homepage.
- In the same window, you need to click on ‘Install from Repository’ and click on the ‘Supreme Builds Repository’. On the next window, click on ‘Program Add-ons’ and ‘Supreme Builds Wizard’ to continue. Click on the install button; once the installation is done, you will see its notification on the window’s top right corner.
- Once the installation is done, you might see some pop-ups. Simply click on Ignore or Dismiss buttons.
Part 2: Titanium Build for Kodi Installation
Here are the steps for installing Titanium Kodi build:
- You need to move to ‘Add-ons’ from your Kodi home screen to Program Add-ons. Here you will see the Supreme Builds Wizard icon. Run it by clicking the icon. A new window will open; here, you need to click on the ‘(Supreme Builds) Builds’ option.
- The Titanium Build for Kodi is available for download via several servers. It does not really matter which one you choose; ultimately, all of them consist of the same files. Instead, choose the server that offers faster download speeds. If you utilize Krypton, you might have to scroll down to the 17.6 section of Kodi.
- Once you do, you will be greeted with two options – Standard Install and Fresh Install. The Fresh Install will wipe clean all your existing Kodi data and proceed with the installation of the Titanium Kodi build. The Standard Installation will keep all your previous add-ons. If you do not need your previous add-ons, you can select the Fresh Install or the Standard Install if you do not want to remove anything of importance.
- Once the installation is done, you will see two options – Reload Profile or Force Close. You can choose either; however, there have been a few complaints that reloading a profile can cause Kodi to crash. Whatever option you choose will not affect anything.
- Now, Titanium Kodi build installed on your device.
Q1: Is Titanium Build legal to use on Kodi? A: Yes, Titanium Build is legal to use on Kodi. However, the legality of certain add-ons and the content they provide may vary by region. It is always recommended to use Kodi and its add-ons in compliance with copyright laws.
Q2: Can I uninstall Titanium Build if I no longer want to use it? A: Yes, you can uninstall Titanium Build and revert back to the default Kodi installation. Simply go to the Kodi settings, select add-ons, and uninstall the Titanium Build add-on.
Q3: Does installing Titanium Build void the warranty on my device? A: No, installing Titanium Build does not void the warranty on your device. It is simply a customization of the Kodi software and does not modify the device itself.
Q4: Can I install Titanium Build on any device? A: Titanium Build is compatible with various devices and operating systems supported by Kodi, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. However, device specifications may affect the performance of Titanium Build.
Q5: Is Titanium Build free to use? A: Yes, Titanium Build is free to use. However, some add-ons within Titanium Build may require a subscription or have premium features that may incur additional costs.
However, as mentioned above, before you start streaming on your brand new Titanium build for Kodi, you need to know that your stream on Kodi will be visible to your government and ISP. You can get into legal problems if you stream copyrighted materials like sports, TV shows, and movies.
For this, you need to install a reputable VPN while streaming. A VPN for your Kodi Titanium build will help you stay safe from the prying eyes of the government. You will also be able to bypass ISP throttling and other geo-restrictions on these popular Add-ons.
The best VPN option for this is ExpressVPN, considered the most secure and fastest VPN. Additionally, the program also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
This means that you can use the VPN for 30 days, and if you are not happy with the experience, you are entitled to a full refund. Now, you can start streaming fun content on your brand-new Kodi titanium build.