If you are an iPhone user, you already know that your device usually performs at a considerable speed.
However, even iOS devices (like iPhones, iPads, etc.) will show performance issues over time. It can happen due to a lack of free space, accumulated app cookies, photo crashes, crash logs, etc.
If you don’t perform a timely clean-up and optimize your iOS device, you can experience significant performance in it. This is when you should consider an app that can care for and optimize your iPhone, iPad, etc. iCareFone is a popular app of such kind.
Although iCareFone is a popular and effective option, that shouldn’t prevent you from looking for better alternatives. There are numerous alternative tools to provide optimal care for the iOS device.
That said, this review article explains iCareFone and its best alternative. You can go through both options and decide which one is the best for you.
Introduction to iCareFone
In simplest terms, iCareFone is an iOS device cleaning tool. This tool is developed by Tenorshare. It is compatible with PC, and as of today, many iOS device users rely on this tool.
This specific tool is particularly designed to clean app cookies, app crash logs, and various other junk. By cleaning all those junk files, this tool assures optimal performance on the respective device.
In addition to that, it can help you back up data files from iOS devices to PC very conveniently.
What are the main features of iCareFone?
Here is a list of the main features you can expect from iCareFone.
- It can manage various types of iOS device files like photos, music, videos, apps, contacts, etc.
- Deep clean and quick clean options to offer an efficient and dynamic cleaning process on your iPhone.
- It can address annoying boot and stock issues related to iPhones.
- You can use it as a repair tool for iOS.
- It can automatically download Firmware to fix issues like system crashes and failures in the upgrade.
- It also plays the role of an ad-blocking tool for YouTube and many other apps.
- Supports about 20 types of files.
- A quick and efficient way to back up the device.
As you may realize, iCareFone is a decent tool that comes with multiple features to help you. However, just because of that, you shouldn’t stop looking for better alternatives. As we believe, iCareFone has a slightly expensive price tag for the services it offers.
And, that very factor motivated us to look for better alternatives. After spending many hours of research, we ended up with an impressive alternative to iCareFone.
dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) and dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS) are the alternatives we expose in this article. From this point onwards, we explain the features and usage of this alternative method.
dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS)
dr.fone is a series of software tools that are introduced by a reputed company called Wondershare. This software development company offers a large variety of tools to accomplish various tasks.
According to experts who use iOS devices for many years, dr.fone – Phone Manager is a really handy value addition. The simplified interface, speedy performance, and steadiness of this software can set it apart from other tools.
Now, let’s take a look at the features associated with dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS)
- It can help you transfer important files such as contacts, photos, videos, SMS, and plenty of other options. So, all of your files will be secured with this tool.
- You can use it to manage your iPhone’s data (adding, exporting, deleting, and many other functions). More importantly, it doesn’t affect the exciting data of your device.
- You don’t need to rely on iTunes to transfer data if you have dr.fone. As you may already know, dealing with iTunes is not a very pleasant experience. However, by using dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS), you can expect a smooth operation.
- It scans your iOS device using its powerful algorithm under “Disk Mode”. When scanned in Disk Mode, you get a chance to locate all the files without missing anything at all.
- Safely stores the directories of your device on the computer.
- You can transfer the files and browse them conveniently. With this approach, you can save a lot of time.
- It supports batch backup when you export apps. This is another reason why dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) is so efficient.
- It is compatible with the latest iOS software and devices. You don’t have to worry about compatibility anymore, therefore.
In addition to that, there are plenty of other features associated with this tool. As we believe, dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) is a perfect replacement for iTunes.
All in all, dr.fone – Phone Manager (iOS) makes one of the most comprehensive and powerful tools to transfer your data.
Are you looking for a convenient, super-fast, and reliable way to create backups and restore your iPhone data? If yes, here’s the best option you can consider.
dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS) is a comprehensive software tool that comes with a variety of features. This software is designed to be compatible even with the latest iOS devices and versions.
List of features associated with dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS)
Now, let’s take a quick look at the features associated with dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS).
- Single-click operation to back up your iPhone or iPad to a computer.
- You can use it to preview and restore any file from the backup to your iPhone or Android.
- The selective backup feature allows restoring from iCloud or iTunes backups.
- It doesn’t cause any data loss during the transfer and backup process.
- Supports all the file types.
- Compatible with the latest iOS devices and versions.
Why Select dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS)?
As an iOS device user, there are many good reasons for you to select dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS). Here are some of the most logical reasons for you to have it on your must-have list.
Conveniently exports data from the available backups
You may need to export data from exciting backup files pretty often. In this case, dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS) will be a pretty handy tool for you. You can use this tool to back up all the files or delete the files that aren’t required anymore.
Apart from that, this tool previews the files before exporting. Because of this preview feature, you get a chance to export the exact file you need.
Selective Synchronization of iCloud/iTunes backups with devices
As you already know, iTunes and iCloud are tools that were offered by Apple itself. Both of these tools facilitate you to back up the iOS devices.
However, when it comes to this default way, there are several disadvantages. One of the most significant disadvantages is that they deploy full backup. That means you cannot perform a selective backup using iTunes or iCloud.
Also, the existing data will be affected as a result of restoration. But, when it comes to dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS), things are pretty simple. This tool lets you restore the files selectively if it is required.
Since dr.fone – Backup & Restore (iOS) doesn’t depend on the internet connection, you shouldn’t worry about its speed.
In fact, this software utilizes a USB or Lightning cable to establish a connection between the computer and your iOS device. Therefore, you can experience a better speed as opposed to iCloud.
dr.fone – Backup & Restore doesn’t make your data vulnerable to third parties as opposed to unreliable online tools. Wondershare is a reputed company that values the privacy of individuals. So, you don’t have to worry about your privacy when using dr.fone – Backup & Restore.
All the features associated with this software make it one of the most convenient tools. The simplified interface, ease of installation, and swift performance make it an impressive option to try.
Best value for money
This software comes with very affordable price plans as well. They offer the best value for the amount you pay. On top of that, every user is eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Well, that is our review about iCareFone and the best alternative in the industry today. You can go through all the details we have provided and then decide which is the best option.
However, we strongly suggest that you choose a tool from a reliable vendor that has good customer reviews.