How to remove the watermark from Camscanner? Is it possible to do that? Well, the good news is that there are practical methods to Camscanner remove watermarks. If you wish to know how to do that and use those tools, keep reading.
As mentioned before, there are quite a few methods to try if you wonder how to remove the Camscanner watermark. Those methods can extract the watermark from Camscanner documents and make them more professional and usable. As a modern-day user, you might be looking for a way to achieve this goal with no complications. In addition to that, any user will prefer a method that takes minimal effort and time. So, let’s go ahead and learn what those methods are.
Introduction to CamScanner
In fact, CamScanner is a mobile application that can scan documents and store them. It is developed in China and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. With this app, users may “scan” documents (using the phone camera). After that, they can distribute them as either a PDF or JPEG. The Appstore and the Google Play Store both provide this app for free. Also, a free ad-supported version and a paid edition with more features are available.
● Scan Your Documents
By snapping a photo of a document with the phone’s camera, the user can scan it. In order to search, alter, or share photographs, a tool called Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is available. It recognizes text in images and extracts it from scanned documents or images.
● Editing of Documents
In addition to scanning and importing documents from a local folder, users can perform some essential edits with CamScanner. For instance, you can annotate, watermark, and sign the documents using CamScanner. Additionally, the software allows users to encrypt their files before sharing them.
● Converting a PDF to Another Format
CamScanner supports a wide range of formats, including PDF to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and JPG.
The main drawback of CamScanner, however, is that its free version applies a watermark on the output documents. With that said, the remainder of this article explains how to remove watermark from Camscanner. If you want to learn how to remove the Camscanner watermark, go ahead and follow the methods mentioned below.
PS: let’s figure out How to Set Up CamScanner for PC and How to Put a Watermark on a Photo Without Photoshop with ease.
Method 1: How to Remove Camscanner Watermark using iMyFone MarkGo [EDITOR’S CHOICE]
In order to eliminate watermarks out of any Camscanner document, you can simply utilize iMyFone MarkGo. This is an exceptionally practical Watermark Remover App that can match pretty much any water removal tool. Everything you need to know about how to utilize it is right here for your convenience. Now is the time to get iMyFone MarkGo. Basically, it is the best Camscanner remove watermark tool you can find.
- It has an exceptionally friendly interface that can be practiced even by novice users.
- You can use this tool as a Camscanner Remove Watermark and Remove Date Stamp From Photos with a single-click operation.
- It can get rid of Camscanner watermarks without leaving any trace on the document.
- You can use it for free, so it gives you an idea of how friendly the interface is.
- Apart from removing watermarks, the same tool can add watermarks.
- It can process images in batches (can process even 100 images at once).
How to Remove Watermark from Camscanner Using iMyFone MarkGo
In this section of our article, we explain how to remove Camscanner watermark. These instructions are explained in a step-by-step method so you can understand them easily and better.
01. Upload the Scanned Document/Image
First, you should upload the image or document that is scanned using the Camscanner app. To do that, you should click on the option called “Upload“. Then, you can choose the document.
02. Choose the Watermark
After that, you should select where the watermark exists (of the Camscanner document).
03. Camscanner Remove Watermark
Now, what’s left is to remove the watermark. Click on the button labeled “Remove Now“. You can simply take a look at the details and see if there’s any adjustment needed.
04. Export the Output
That’s basically it. If you are happy with the output, you can export the image with no watermark.
Method 2: How to Remove Watermark from Camscanner Using Google Docs
Using Google Docs, you may quickly remove any Camscanner watermark on PDF files with ease. As a text, it is always easier to remove the watermark with this method. If you want to know how to do it, go ahead and learn the method.
- Uploaded documents must be placed on the cloud storage service Google Drive. Documents that have watermarks removed must be stored in your Google storage. Check that the document is accessible in your Drive first.
- Open the file in Google Docs simply by right-clicking on it, selecting “Open With“, and then selecting “Google Docs“.
- Because it appears as text when opened, the watermark may be removed with no hassle. In fact, it is similar to removing any other text available in the document. After that, all you have to do is save the PDF document once more.
Method 3: How to Remove Watermark from Camscanner through its Cloud Storage
Using Camscanner, you not only have the option of saving your scans to your phone’s storage. However, you also have the option of storing them in the cloud. As a result, you can then retrieve those documents whenever and wherever you like. It is also worth noting that you can use the Camscanner cloud storage service. Mentioned below is how to do it.
- First, you should upload the document (the one that has a watermark) on Camscanner Cloud. To do that, you should go to the URL camscanner.com using your desktop PC. You can use any browser to accomplish that task.
- Now, you should click on the option called “Download“.
- When you are about to download the file, just select the option called PDF. Then, you can download the file, and this time it will not have any watermark.
Method 4: Use PDFFiller to Remove Camscanner Watermark Online
Camscanner’s “scanned by” watermark can be removed from your documents using this online tool. It’s a fast, safe, and reliable online option. In addition, it’s a breeze to use. How to do it is laid down in a step-by-step manner here;
- Log on to the website called PDFFiller and begin filling out the form. Make sure you have the correct username and password.
- Upload files you want to remove that watermark from using a feature called “Browse for a…..“.
- When revising the document, simply click on the tab labeled “watermark ” on the right. There is a checkbox that you can check or uncheck to display or hide the watermark. Once the watermark has been removed, double-click the watermark. After that, you should select “Delete” from the pop-up menu. This removes the watermark from the document.
- To save the file, simply click the “Done” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page. After that, you should select the desired file type to save it.
Method 5: Use a Modded Premium Camscanner APK to Remove the Watermark
It is difficult to read a PDF that is already scanned with a Camscanner because of the distracting watermarks. Usually, those watermarks appear on every page of the document. With the assistance of Camscanner premium Mod APK, you may edit the document in any way you like. That will save you plenty of time. Mentioned below is how you should do that.
- The first step is to get the app and set it up on your phone or tablet.
- Open up the program, locate a folder holding your file of choice, and then tap on it. As a result, so you can read that file you want to remove the copyright logo for.
- Finally, you’ll be able to choose which pages have the watermark. Remove the watermark by clicking on it. Exactly the same way; they’ll all be phased out.
Method 6: Remove Camscanner Watermark Using PDFdu.com
In just a few simple steps, you may remove a watermark from a PDF with this tool. In reality, it’s not just a PDF editor; it’s also a converter. And, that means it comes with a slew of editing tools, including the ability to remove Camscanner watermarks. It can remove watermarks from images and documents with ease. A step-by-step guide on how to remove the Camscanner watermark is mentioned below.
- The first step is to visit the PDFdu.com website login and begin your search.
- After that, you’ll need to convert any PDF or images into editable text files. To accomplish this, you can use the dedicated option on the website.
- The Camscanner watermark can be removed once the document’s text has been made editable.
Method 7: Use PDFaid to Remove Camscanner Watermark
Here’s another handy online tool for those who wonder how to remove the Camscanner watermark. This is particularly useful if you have a couple of PDF files to remove watermarks from. The software does offer a wide range of editing capabilities that are considered to be extremely extensive. When you remove the watermarks, you obtain a basic and useful guide. To eliminate a watermark from a Camscanner PDF document, all you need is to make it an editable format.
Now that you have a good idea about how to remove Camscanner watermark, here’s our conclusion. Our final recommendation for the job is iMyFone MarkGo. Without a doubt, it is one of the most popular watermark removers on the market today. This is true especially among novice users because of its ease of use and versatility. It becomes handy in terms of modifying photographs and videos for the purpose of sharing them. In addition, MarkGo has proven itself to be extremely reliable for erasing watermarks found on documents or photographs.
As mentioned above, there are a lot of online programs that you may use to erase Camscanner watermarks. It is always up to you to pick the best one for your particular situation. After using the famous Camscanner program on your iOS or Android, the watermark should not be a nuisance. So, go ahead and practice how to remove watermark from Camscanner using any method mentioned above.