“How to combine two videos on TikTok” is a pretty common query on search engines nowadays. If you have the same question and are looking for a solution, look no further. In this write-up, we explain how to merge videos on TikTok with no hassle.
Part 1: How to Combine Two Videos on TikTok?
It is possible to combine multiple videos, and the best thing is that you can do it conveniently. The other good news is that you don’t have to use 3rd party applications to accomplish this task. This method lets you combine any number of videos, but the total duration shouldn’t exceed the 180-second limit. So, let’s go ahead and learn how to merge videos on TikTok.
01. Open TikTok
The TikTok app should be opened, and then click on the button that appears with a “+” mark. To the right side of the record button, you will be able to find an upload button. The Upload button can be tapped now.
02. Select the Videos You Prefer
This will explore your camera’s memory card. To begin, choose the videos you wish to merge. You may select plenty of videos as you wish. Once you have selected the video, it will be cut in the next step. This will happen if the overall length is longer than 3 minutes. Once you’ve selected the videos, press Next.
Besides, if you wonder Can You See Who Views Your TikToks, here are the top answers for you.
03. Choose Music and Then trim Videos
If you like, you can now choose your own music. You’ll be able to choose from a list of the most popular music in the world. In that TikTok video editor, you also can add music at a later time. To change the length of clips, use the Default button. To change the length of a clip, simply tap on it and move the handles. The clips can also be arranged. Once you’re done, press the Next button.
04. Make the Video Look Great
You’ll be able to edit your videos after they’ve automatically been combined. All of these elements can be incorporated into a single design. When finished, tap Next.
05. Get the Video Posted
You’re ready to put your video on YouTube. All that’s required is to fill out the description and include hashtags. Not to mention that you can tag your pals. Tap on the option labeled “Post“.
Part 2: How to Combine / Merge videos on TikTok (Draft Videos)?
Have you saved some videos on TikTok in the form of Drafts? If so, it is always possible to merge them. So, let’s learn how to merge videos on TikTok that are already saved as a draft. Please note that this is a pretty tricky process.
01. Launch the App
The TikTok app should be opened. You’ll notice a few tabs towards the bottom of the page, to my ears.
02. Post the Videos that are Saved in Draft Mode
Well, the Drafts tab should now be visible. When you open it, you’ll see those videos you’ve already saved in your drafts. To use the TikTok video editor, you must first save the draft videos to your device. It’s only after you submit your draft videos that can be saved on your phone or tablet. So, if you want to combine any of your draft videos, simply tap on the one you want. Select Only Me in the “Who may see this video?” option. Tap on the Post. Do the same for the rest of the videos you wish to merge and share.
03. Save Your Videos
You can now access the videos on your private tab after they’ve been published. The three-dot button can be accessed by tapping on any video. Click on the Save Video button. Afterward, the movie will be stored on your devices. Other clips that you intend to integrate can be done in the same way.
04. Select the Option Called Upload
Now, you should choose the option called “Upload” from the drop-down. You are supposed to tap on “+,” which is located on the home screen of TikTok. Then, tap on the option called “Upload“.
05. Trim the Videos
Select the videos that you want to combine. Next should be tapped. Selecting music will be available on the next screen. The video can also be trimmed by selecting Default. Finally, tap Next.
06. Edit it
You don’t have to do anything because the merging will happen automatically in order to get your videos mixed up. You can now change them. When finished, tap on the option called “Next“.
07. Post Your Video
That’s it. You can simply share this video through TikTok.
Part 3: How to Combine Videos on TikTok using Third-party Tools?
There are several third-party tools if you wonder how to combine videos on TikTok. Mentioned below are those tools for you.
Joyoshare Vidikit, without a doubt, is one of the best video editors. You can use this excellent application to make your videos more unique. Also, if you wonder how to combine videos on TikTok, Vidikit is a great solution.
Why Should You Prefer Vidikit?
- Vidikit is a professional, advanced application that can edit videos with a professional touch. It includes options like transition, animations, and various effects.
- It is a convenient and simplified editor despite the professional output it provides.
- Even a novice can use this tool with ease. If you wonder How To Make Tiktok Photo Slideshow Faster, Vidikit can help too.
- It allows you to make slow-motion videos, fast-mode videos, etc., in addition to slideshows.
02. How to Merge Videos on TikTok Using an Online Converter
Here’s an online option that can merge video clips. This is a free tool, and it can only merge files up to 200MB.
How to Combine Videos on TikTok Using Online Converter
- Open your web browser and visit https://www.onlineconverter.com/merge-video.
- Click on “Choose File” and upload a video file from your computer by clicking “Open“.
- Go to “Choose File” and upload another video file.
- Click “Merge“.
- Once the files are merged, select “Download Now“.
03. Use iMovie to Merge Videos (for iOS Devices)
iMovie is another impressive app to join videos, but it works only on iOS devices. It requires a minimal learning curve, and mentioned below is how to use that tool to merge videos.
- Launch iMovie on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the option called “Create a New Project“.
- There are two options, namely “Trailer” and “Movie“. Tap on the “Movie” option to merge videos.
- Select videos you intend to combine and hit “Create Movie“.
- Arrange the clips in the editor as you want.
- Tap on the transition button between the videos. That will let you add different transitions.
- If needed, you can click on the trim icon and move the handles accordingly.
- Play your video and see if you are satisfied. Click on “Done“.
- Now, tap “Share” and tap on the button called “Save Video“. Choose the resolution you need and save it.
04. Video Merge – Works on Android Devices
This is an app designed for Android. However, this app cannot perform anything more than merging. Also, you can merge only two videos with this tool. It also shows a watermark on the output file unless you purchase the premium version.
- Launch Video Merge on your Android device.
- Choose “Merge Video“.
- Select only two videos.
- Arrange the two clips as you like using the “Modes” option.
- If needed, mute the audio. Click “Add New Audio” to add a different audio file.
- Hit “Save” and choose a resolution.
Part 4: Enhance the Appearance of the TikTok Videos Before Sharing Them
As you may be aware, TikTok’s video editing capabilities are severely limited. In other words, there’s a lot of room for improvement to make your TikTok stand out from the crowd. The tool you should choose to enhance the TikTok videos should have the following characteristics.
The good news is that it is possible to remove all obstacles and end up with a superb video. To do that, you should use a special tool called “Wondershare DemoCreator“. This specific application includes professional-level video editing tools. Text, transitions, notes, stickers, and other effects that are not available in TikTok can be easily added with DemoCreator. In a nutshell, this tool can create the most captivating videos to grab the attention of your audience.
- Easily combine TikTok videos in various tunes. Multiple video snippets can be combined, and big videos can be played.
- At the same time, edit the video, audio and recorded snippets on separate tracks. PIP mode films and split-screen videos can be created by overlaying multiple videos onto one screen.
- Allows you to edit the video like an expert, thanks to a wide variety of templates. Also, it has plenty of stickers, transitions, and other effects.
- Export to a variety of formats, including MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF, and YouTube. Without a drop in quality, export the high-resolution video.
Here’s how to use Wondershare DemoCreator and make your TikTok video a much better one.
01. Import the Videos
Open DemoCreator and click on “Import“. Choose the video you want to edit. Change the dimensions to the 9:16 ratio. Click on “File” and choose “Project Setting“. Change the dimensions to 900:1600.
Choose tools to edit. Also, you can add plenty of effects and colors to the video until you are satisfied.
As the final step, export the video with FHD quality. Then, you can share it on the TikTok platform.
FAQ on How to Combine / Merge Videos on TikTok
TikTok videos can only be 60 seconds long. Because of that, the videos could be from zero to sixty seconds in length.
TikTok videos can be viewed in two formats: MP4 and MOV. However, the ad pictures can appear in formats such as MPEG, MOV, and AVI. PNG and JPG are all acceptable file formats for ad images. Additionally, videos should have an aspect ratio of either 1:1 or 9:16.
No, you can’t edit the video after you’ve posted it. In the event that are posted, you can download the videos, merge them together, and then repost them.
On TikTok, yes, you can mix videos and images together. Both of those features are available to you. A slideshow will be generated automatically from the images. Each image would be displayed inside the video.
Conclusion on How to Combine Two Videos on TikTok
The methods mentioned above will be useful if you want to merge videos for TikTok. An application like Joyoshare Vidikit is one of the best applications you can use to combine videos. Also, if you want to add more enhancements to a video before posting it to TikTok, use Wondershare DemoCreator. Both of those tools combinedly serve perfectly to output a wow piece. So, that’s how to combine videos on TikTok.