“How to block no caller ID? Is there a method that actually works? I appreciate it if someone can provide me with a feasible solution. Thanks a lot!”
Receiving unsolicited phone calls is inconvenient enough. However, when a caller covers their phone number, it becomes downright annoying. This tactic is more of a common practice among salespeople and real estate agents.
Those individuals find it useful in persuading people to answer their phones. For those of us who get interrupted and frustrated, it’s unfortunate.
iPhone users may, however, take a few steps to ensure that these calls do not disrupt their schedules. It is possible to prevent these unsolicited calls on an iPhone using a variety of methods.
We will explain how to block no-caller ID using several methods in this article.
Blocking No Caller IDs on Your iPhone (X, 11, 12 & 13)
Here are the methods on how to block no-caller ID on your iPhone versions 10, 11, 12 & 13.
PS: let’s figure out how to fix the SIM card that is not from Verizon.
01. Silence the Callers Who Are Unknown
The iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 & iPhone 13 are all compatible with iOS 13 and later. As part of iOS 13, a new feature named “Silence Unknown Callers” became available. A voicemail message is sent to all unknown callers.
Assume that the caller leaves a voicemail. If so, you’ll get a notice in your phone’s “Recents” area, and you’ll be able to access the message.
To silence unidentified callers on the iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, or 10, you may follow these steps.
- Go to Settings on the iPhone by unlocking it. This symbol is shown by Apple as a gray gear.
- The “Settings” symbol can be tapped.
- Once you’ve found it, pick “Phone” from the drop-down menu.
- Slide its toggle switch to the right to enable “Silence Unknown Caller” in the new menu that appears. When the toggle is enabled, it will glow green.
And that’s how to block no-caller ID.
Besides, let’s answer how to text someone who blocked you on Android or iPhone if you have any close friends who blocked you recently on a social media platform.
02. Put the Device on Do Not Disturb Mode
Using your iPhone’s “Do Not Disturb” function is another approach to prevent calls and messages from reaching you. The following steps will walk you through the process of getting this application up and running.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone by unlocking it.
- A menu will appear; select “Settings.”
- You will be able to locate “Do Not Disturb” on the list that shows up.
- “All Contacts” is the option you’ll want to select.
- Return to the “Home” screen by closing the menus.
This approach is effective since it restricts calls to just those who have been added to the contact list. All other incoming calls are blocked. So, you will miss even critical calls from people you don’t know.
03. How to Block No Caller ID by Creating a New Contact?
Creating new contacts with the title “Do Not Answer” or “No Callers ID” is the third method. If you wonder how to block no-caller ID, this is a useful method. Because it can’t recognize them, your iPhone can’t block private or even hidden numbers.
However, you may go around this by making a contact that resembles this unspecified number.
In order to do so, follow these instructions:
- In order to add this new contact, go to “Contacts” and hit the “+” symbol.
- You can enter “No Callers ID” in the name field.
- The new contact’s phone number should be entered as “000-000-0000“.
- Choose the “Block This Caller” button.
- Click on “Block Contact.”
If you receive a call from an unspecified number, your phone will no longer ring.
Blocking No Caller ID Using iPhone 8, 7, and 6
Let’s learn how to do it if you have rather older versions like iPhone 6, 7, or 8.
01. How to Block No Caller ID by Adding a New Contact
Not all previous iPhone models are compatible with the most recent iOS operating systems. As a result, functions like “Silence Unknown Callers” may not be available on your phone. Unknown calls can still be blocked, though. You may learn how to do it by following these instructions:
- To add an additional contact to the phone, go to the “Contacts” section of the mobile. Then, hit the “+” button.
- “No Caller ID” should be included in the contact’s account.
- Add “000-000-0000” to the phone number field in the number bar.
- Click “Done” to store the contact information on your computer.
- Then, scroll to the bottom to “Block This Caller” in its saved contacts profile. Then, touch on it to activate it.
- Select “Block Contact” as your next option.
That’s how to block no-caller ID on older iPhone models.
02. Activate the Do Not Disturb Option
Using “Do Not Disturb” is yet another strategy to keep unsolicited calls from ringing your phone. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the “Settings” icon on the phone.
- Go to “Do Not Disturb” right under “Settings.” After that, you can move the toggle toward the right next to it to make it active. A moon symbol will display in its status bar when the toggle is activated.
- Once you’ve done so, select “All Contacts” from the option called “Allow Calls From.” On the right, you should see a little checkmark.
- Go back to the main menu of your phone.
- This approach does work, as previously said, but it doesn’t just block your unknown numbers. However, any number that isn’t on the contact list would be blocked.
It’s also possible to ban incoming calls from unknown numbers by contacting your cell phone service provider directly. In most cases, such service providers have programs and filters that may be used to stop nuisance calls.
03. Blocking No Caller ID on Your iPhone (Carrier – Verizon)
It is possible to use Verizon’s Call Filter if you have a Verizon mobile phone. It can stop robocalls and spam, along with plenty of other features.
Verizon customers may use Call Filter for free. Nevertheless, if you prefer a more robust version, you can pay $2.99 per month for Call Filters Plus. Needless to say, which includes more features. And that’s more of an official method for those who wonder how to block no-caller ID.
04. How to Block No Caller ID – iPhone (ATT)
As part of AT&T’s Call Protect service, you may block unsolicited calls from accessing your device. All AT&T customers with your iPhone 6 or later with Voice (HD) Capable iOS can download the app.
You have the choice of using the free version or upgrading to the premium version for $3.99 a month. Both options offer notifications for nuisance calls and the ability to block unknown calls.
05. Blocking No Caller IDs on Your iPhone if It Operates with a Tmobile Carrier
Additionally, ScamShield, a filtering program from T-Mobile, guards against robocalls and other unsolicited calls. Downloading the program from App Store or Play Store is free. ScamShield Premium, which costs a monthly charge, is an option if you prefer a more robust version.
Bonus: Recover Your Accidentally Deleted Contact Numbers Using UltData
It is possible to recover deleted videos, pictures, and even WhatsApp files from one’s iPhone’s internal memory. However, to do that, you should use a professional tool like UltData by Tenorshare.
Well, due to various reasons, we can consider UltData as an impressive data recovery tool on the market. The data can be restored in one of three ways without losing any of the original information. Without sacrificing any of your valuable information, this powerful application can recover nearly all of the lost data.
This application is compatible with more than 35 file formats. Because of that, just pick and extract data from a variety of apps on the phone with this software. You may use it to get your iCloud & iTunes backup messages, images, and contacts. UltData offers a simple three-step process for retrieving lost or deleted iPhone contact information.
Mentioned Below is How to Recover Your Data Using UltData
- First, download and install Tenoreshare UltData on your PC. Then, connect the respective iPhone to the same PC and wait until the device is detected. Tap on “Trust” once it is prompted.
- After that, choose the option “Recover Data from iOS Device.”
- Now, you should select the data type you intend to restore. After that, you should check the option called “Contact.” Click on “Scan.”
- Once the scanning is completed, you will see the program displays existing contacts along with deleted ones. Just select the ones you intend to restore. After that, click on the option called “Recover to PC.”
Once you learn how blocking or muting unknown contacts on the iPhone is a simple process. So, if you intend to know how to block no-caller ID, you can go ahead and try the methods above. If you have other doubts, you can go ahead and post a comment below.