Knowing how to make a transparent background in Canva can be handy for any individual who works with images. Being an impressive lightweight image editor, Canva has some amazing features, including transparent background. The purpose of this guide is to explain how to create Canva transparent background with no hassle. So, go ahead and learn this very useful method and create your designs easily.
Why Do You Want Canva Transparent Background?
In fact, Canva is a well-known image-editing tool for those who frequently work with photos. It’s among the most widely used tools in the industry today. To make the image highlighted, it is possible to add layers to that and even add watermarks.
Also, you can develop material for a firm or simply design something for you using this amazing feature. With a couple of clicks of the mouse, you’ll discover how to transform a photo’s backdrop transparent using Canva. In fact, with that, you can give it an air of sophistication.
Transparent backgrounds allow you to mix and match a variety of pictures and styles. In just a few simple steps, you may have professional-looking photographs. And in Canva, you may experiment with transparency settings in order to make your work stand out. In other words, it is possible to create Canva transparent background.
When making a picture for you or someone else, a translucent background will make the respective picture highlighted. Your image will not be congested and chaotic but rather appealing and professional, and useful. With a transparent background, you may accentuate and call attention to specific portions of the respective image.
There are many occasions in which you will want to create transparent backgrounds for your designs. Regardless of the reasons and the purpose, it is always possible to use Canva as your preferred solution.
How to Create Canva Transparent Background?
Now, in this section of our article, let’s learn how to make a transparent background in Canva. As a bonus, Canva gives you a free edition with a wide variety of free templates. That will help you get started. But if you want a transparent background on Canva, you’ll have to fork over some money.
Canva Pro and Canva Enterprise are both available. Canva Pro is best suited for businesses that are looking to expand and grow. For a period of 30 days, it’s free to try, but after that, you’ll need to pay for access. If you have at least 20 employees, you can enjoy the features of Canva Enterprise. A demo is available on Canva’s website if you’d want to try it out. This tool is exceptionally simple for those who wonder how to make a transparent background in Canva. No matter whether you are an absolute novice or a professional, Canva has something for you. Over the past couple of years, Canva has made things really simple for designers across the globe.
PS: let’s figure out How to Hack Canvas Quizzes.
The Process of Creating Canva Transparent Background can Be Summarized As Follows.
01. Log in to the Canva account to start the process.
02. Then, you should choose the image that should be edited.
03. Once you have done that, what’s left is to remove the background layer. If not, you can even change the color of the image. So, to proceed with that, click on “Effect“, located at the top of the toolbar. Then, please tap on the option called “Background Remover” as well. As a result, you can see that the background layer is removed, and it is transparent. You can now add a new background or even save it with Canva transparent background.
04. Tap on the option called “Download“. It is located at the top-right corner of the Window.
05. After that, you can choose the format before proceeding to download. If you need to have a transparent background, be sure to choose PNG as the file format. If not, you cannot save it with transparency.
06. Go to the option called “Pro Option“. You can see a checkbox beside the option called “Transparent Background“. Just check it to proceed. If you don’t check that option, the image will be saved along with a white-color background.
07. Tap on the option called “Download“.
That’s basically it, and that’s how to make a transparent background in Canva.
Besides, if you wonder How to Photoshop Someone into a Picture, here are the top solutions for you.
How to Make Transparent Background in Canva [An Existing Image]
When it comes to making the backgrounds of a picture translucent and making your background transparent, they sound very similar. However, the truth is that they are different. Do you want to make the text appear prominently in the image’s existing background? In that case, you’ll modify the image’s background color.
01. First, you should launch Canva.
02. After that, select the image that should be edited.
03. Tap on that image’s background.
04. You can then tap on the icon that appears in the form of a checkerboard. That is the button that activates transparency. There is a slider to adjust the transparency level up to 100 from 0.
05. You can drag the slider and change its transparency. If you drag it to 0, the background will be completely transparent. To make it completely visible, make it 100.
06. Then, tap on the option called “Download” to proceed.
Adding Transparency to an Object Using Canva
Do you intend to combine two or more images and create artwork using them? Well, you can read the section below and learn how to do it.
01. First, you should select the image or the other object to which the transparency is added.
02. You will be able to see a popup menu right next to the image. Then, on that menu, you should see an arrow. Tap on it so you can see some more options. You should then tap on the option called “Transparency“.
03. You should drag the transparency slider to change the level of transparency as you wish.
04. Once you have done that and see the appropriate level of transparency, you can download the image.
Using a Transparent Background Image in Canva
It’s possible to utilize an image with a transparent backdrop as a layer over other images. Creating a business logo or applying a watermark on any design often requires the use of it. Re-upload the image to Canva and use it as a layer on top of another design.
Reasons to use Transparency
Well, playing with transparency can deliver plenty of benefits, specifically if you are a graphic designer. Mentioned below are those aspects you might find beneficial.
- Well, simplifying an overly complex background is an important part of this project. Do you want to make your text stand out from the rest of the page? In that case, you may want to use a background that really sticks out. The text will stand out more clearly if you choose to make the picture’s background transparent.
- Text can be made more visible by adding more backdrop layers and adjusting the transparency levels. It’s amazing what you can achieve with color, brightness, and transparency.
- Designing with transparency can help you to create a minimalistic look by making the image’s background transparent. A minimalist aesthetic can be achieved if the design is not “busy” and the content is clear. This might be a useful tool if your ideas are inspired by nature, light, or the sun, for example.
- Attract users’ attention to specific areas of your design by experimenting with the use of layers and transparency. Windows, cutouts, and other transparent elements can be added so that your viewers can see in. Using a variety of colors, shapes, and levels of brightness will help your design be unique and memorable.
- It’s possible to experiment with different textures and the degree of Canva transparent background in your design. You can create a stunning visual effect and draw in more people as a result of doing so.
- You can also experiment with color by including transparency in designs. Do you want to make a text or object stand out? If so, you can use gradient backgrounds, bold colors, or a combination of diverse hues.
- In fact, the transition between transparent or non-transparent items might be abrupt or gentle. If not, the objects themselves can have varying degrees of transparency.
- The use of a specific degree of transparency in designs can be used to set a brand’s style. In turn, this will aid in recognition of the brand.
Frequently Asked Questions About Canva Transparent Background
In this section, let’s learn a bit about using Canva transparent background. This will give you a better idea of this concept.
What’s the Point of Using a Translucent Background Rather Than a White One?
When you try to layer an image over another, a white background will show up on your image. That is irrespective of how similar it seems in other applications. This can be a nuisance at times (unless the artwork’s other image also appears in white). Transparent backgrounds are ideal for adding company logos and watermarks to your graphic designs. Logo/watermark visibility is preserved, but not at the expense of being overshadowed.
Make sure the “Transparent background” checkbox is checked whenever you download a design with a transparent backdrop. Your photograph will be stored with a white backdrop if you don’t change the color of the background. Keep that checkbox checked, and double-check every work before presenting it.
How to Find Canva Designs That Have Transparent Backgrounds?
Transparent backdrops are available in thousands of Canva designs. They come in both free and premium versions that you can use in your own work.
Follow these steps to test out a few of the templates:
01. Open the Canva app.
02. Use the left-side search bar.
03. You can either search for specific designs or type in what you’re looking for.
04. It’s time to choose a design to match your preferences.
05. Press the “Download” button at the top-right of the screen.
06. Make sure “File Type” is set to PNG.
07. Verify that the “Transparent background” selection is selected.
08. Click “Download.”
You’ve now mastered Canva’s transparent backdrop feature. Using this basic tool, you may add some visual interest to your designs. It’s an excellent choice if you really intend to add layers to the designs or make a business logo. You can even use it to apply a watermark, and so much more as well. A design that is so unique and represents a powerful brand may be yours with only a few clicks.
As you may already know, Canva is a popular design tool, but how often do you use it? Is transparency a characteristic you frequently use in your designs? So, that’s exactly how to make a transparent background in Canva. We would appreciate it if you could leave us a comment below.